• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Se Le Bijou Puff Edition

Thanks Al,

These are a welcomed addition to the humidor. another finger burner for sure.

I've smoked a box of 'em....I'm a self appointed expert..... :p

...yeah, dang it, they are pretty darn good.... :thumbs:

Next time I wait for the price drop! :p

Great cigar, though.

Can anybody spare a 5 or 6er? I'm cannot post an ISO because of the 4 month rule. Can trade sticks or wallet candelas.

Can anybody spare a 5 or 6er? I'm cannot post an ISO because of the 4 month rule. Can trade sticks or wallet candelas.

If you realize you can't post an ISO, what do you call this post? ???

I can't post an ISO thread, according to the many, many rules of this unmoderated forum, but I can inquire within an existing sale thread. This thread was the best fit that I could find for my inquiry. I would post this ISO on a forum I'm more established on, but I need them for something covert, and I figured this group would be sitting on plenty.

If you realize you can't post an ISO, what do you call this post? ???

I can't post an ISO thread, according to the many, many rules of this unmoderated forum, but I can inquire within an existing sale thread. This thread was the best fit that I could find for my inquiry. I would post this ISO on a forum I'm more established on, but I need them for something covert, and I figured this group would be sitting on plenty.

So you're skirting our rules and using us to acquire these to gift on another forum? In that case I'm Sure you can expect plenty of help here.

I have cash and great sticks to trade (ask the bowl pick'em winner). I tried to follow the rules. Why is this forum so unfriendly?

This forum is plenty friendly when you don't try to skirt the rules. It only seems "unfriendly" to people who can't seem to understand the reasons behind the rules and whine when they get called out as such. This is a well established community of people who truly care about one another and generally tend to ask a few questions when someone does not follow the rules. From one noob to another, the best advice I can give you is to live by the rules, when you get called out don't whine - suck it up and give it some time, participate in some discussions and when the time comes jump in on some passes/trades,etc. Once you've got all that under your belt and some of the members know you a little better, it'll be all good.

I have cash and great sticks to trade (ask the bowl pick'em winner). I tried to follow the rules. Why is this forum so unfriendly?

What is so hard about respecting a community's established protocol? One benefit of the 4 month rule is it tends to weed out the knuckleheads who are here for their own gain.

There is nothing wrong with respecting a community's established protocol. Which is why I did it (or at least tried to?) I do apologize if I seemed to be doing otherwise.

Thank you two for being respectful in your responses. I haven't seen a lot of that here. I'll retract my ISO and try other routes to finding these.