• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Special Edition

puffstuff

Could use some feedback. I'm thinking about doing a new special edition Pepin for the store. Not really sure what to do. I was thinking of maybe a JG in Corona either 6x46 or 5-1/2x44. Jamie is down with that, but what do you guys think or what would you like to see?

Al

Of all the Pepin stuff lately, the My Father Le Bijou has been my fave. That and my old standby, the Blue Label (go figure).

A MFLB in 5.5 X 44 would be interesting.....a smaller ring than their regular releases......:love:

A MFLB in 5.5 X 44 would be interesting.....a smaller ring than their regular releases......:love:

I'd be all over this right here Al! Smaller smoke for the colder months would be outstanding!

Hope all is well with you and the family!

Small is better, as stated, definitely in the chilly months.

Best wishes to you and family, more so during this holiday period.

I just smoked a LADC Mi Amor PC from a hit by Eric at Jack Schwartz. That size is not on his website(or any other I could find) but it was a flavor bomb! The wrapper was much like the Le Bijou wrapper but in that size it was killer.

Al,

That lancero sampler you sold me a few years ago was a solid hit and made me a fan of the lancero and other smaller ring gages, so I would vote for a small ring gage.

Cparker

Same here, a smaller winter smoke, with a lot of flavor, would be nice. I don't know how the JG would work in a smaller rg, but the wrapper is a good choice for winter smoking.

Hey Al how about a reyes sized cigar with the pigtail? Fits the bill for a smaller cigar for the fall and winter time.

Hey Al!

Lonsdale to corona gorda works for me. Something with a little thicker wrapper for us desert dwellers.

Hey Al, while you're here...My link

Hey Al!

Lonsdale to corona gorda works for me. Something with a little thicker wrapper for us desert dwellers.

Hey Al, while you're here...My link
Good point here - some of the recent Pepin stuff has had hella thin wrappers......

Great idea. I love the corona and corona extra/corona gorda sizes.