• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Special Edition

Hope you and the family had an nice Thanksgiving Al! How about a Puffstuff cybored Monday sale. :D

What? Your're still in business?

(ok guys...you have to come up with one more!!)

Hope you and the family had an nice Thanksgiving Al! How about a Puffstuff cybored Monday sale. :D

Greg, it was really nice. Thank You, how was yours?

This could be really easy for someone. The odds are in your favor because we know there are only about ten people that will read the whole thread and find out about what's going on.

Was great! Ate too much, drank too much, laid around too much. Need to get on the road and make a trip to Georgia! :D

Al, I'll be in town, Wednesday night through Friday, is there still free drinks for out of town guests???

Al, I'll be in town, Wednesday night through Friday, is there still free drinks for out of town guests???

Dan, I tried to call you about 2 weeks ago. I was heading through your neck of the woods and was going to try and drop a JG corona for you to try. It kept going to voice mail. It seems again today you may have just missed out :p

Dan, I tried to call you about 2 weeks ago. I was heading through your neck of the woods and was going to try and drop a JG corona for you to try. It kept going to voice mail. It seems again today you may have just missed out :p

Ouch! Well, let John know I said hello, and I look forward to seeing HIM again! :laugh:

Al, what's your take on the kinetic theory of matter?

Does it matter...or not?

If you'll be my bodyguard / I can be your long lost pal / I can call you Betty / And Betty when you call me / You can call me Al

I know I am the loser on this, but I am going to go ahead and say that I would love to smoke the Jamie Garcia in a double corona. Big big but 50ish monster.

LOL let the fun making begin...