• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin video...

mr.mac

Ran across this video this afternoon and though some of you might be interested in watching it...

Pepin Linkey

:thumbs:

mac

edited to add... there are some other links on the left to interviews with Patel, Perdomo, Padilla and others...

Honestly, I am surprised neither of em spoke a lick of English. Looked like Jaime was completely destroying that cigar too. Anyone take a guess at what it was? Thanks for the link, I like these interviews :D

Let me ask YOU...........What is it you like about Cigarfest and CI?????????? HHHMMMM, maybe it's the redundancy of the questions asked in each interview. :laugh: It was interesting seeing these guys live on film and not just in print.

Honestly, I am surprised neither of em spoke a lick of English. Looked like Jaime was completely destroying that cigar too. Anyone take a guess at what it was? Thanks for the link, I like these interviews :D

he was smoking a hand rolled one that he just finished making when the interview started
he was also smoking the cuban classice black label and might have grabbed a JJ maduro but i dont remember the event was a good time