• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin's ideal blend

Man wouldn't it be nice to stroll in to my B&M and pick up something like that. I've often wondered what it would be like if these guys had the ability to blend with cuban tobacco. Maybe even the Padron's would experiment.

Anybody know what brand those perfect from the video are? They appear at the 9:20 mark.

Thanks,

Brian
The only natural perfecto I know of is the DPG JJ Salomone. The DPG Cuban Classic has a dark perfecto about that size but those don't look big enough for the Salomone. Very good question.

Anybody know what brand those perfect from the video are? They appear at the 9:20 mark.

Thanks,

Brian
The only natural perfecto I know of is the DPG JJ Salomone. The DPG Cuban Classic has a dark perfecto about that size but those don't look big enough for the Salomone. Very good question.

Thanks for the reply! I thought the same thing. They are definately to small to be a Salomone. I tried searching, but could not find anything on them.

Thanks,

Brian

Thanks,

Brian

Thanks for the reply! I thought the same thing. They are definately to small to be a Salomone. I tried searching, but could not find anything on them.

Thanks,

Brian
The thing is, Brian, Pepin makes so many blends for individual retailers it's hard to say. It could be for my local B&M for all I know.

I believe there was a time when Pepin was the sole roller of the JJ Salomon. I wonder if that is still the case.

While those in the video looked like the Pepin Black Labels to me, as stated, it is so hard to tell.

I imagine it would be a fun exercise to dsiassemble a few cigars of these origins, and see what happens if rolled together in Entubar. Of course it wouldnt match Pepin, not knowing sources, qty, etc., but still fun nonetheless.

Back