• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo Lot 23

Rconectn

King of Scotland
I saw that Perdomo has their new cigar out called Lot 23. What I was wondering how good are these cigars? Are they worth buying a box? Thanks!

I had a sample one from the Perdomo rep and really wasn't impressed at all. It might have been a bad stick though, I only had one.

They are a mild cigar that has good flavor. Reasonably priced. Only one way to find out-try a couple. If you like mild cigars, you'll probably like it.

They are a mild cigar that has good flavor. Reasonably priced. Only one way to find out-try a couple. If you like mild cigars, you'll probably like it.

I'll stay away from this one b/c I don't like mild cigars. The only mild cigars that I smoke once in a while are the Ashton Cabinet.

I find that they are very good mild-to-medium cigars, especially for their price. I've bought them in the past and will continue to do so. I wouldn't write them off completely without trying one or two.

I heard 2 cigar podcast reviews on this cigar. Dogwatch really liked it, Blowin' Smoke guys all hated it. May be inconsistent?

I heard 2 cigar podcast reviews on this cigar. Dogwatch really liked it, Blowin' Smoke guys all hated it. May be inconsistent?

In the episode of Dogwatch after they did the 23, They talked about the Blowin Smoke guys' experience with this stick. The Blowin Smoke guys apparently had cigars that might have been over humidified. I would say to try for yourself and see what you think. You never know what you like until you try it. Good luck!!!!

Smoking one right now and I like it. It is not a mild cigar but is smooth and creamy. I will say this, it has a great flavor and I just keep wishing there was more of it (the flavor). Medium body, nice burn, nice appearance, I would buy more.

But alas, I am just a newbie!

I got a couple of these for free at the NERF, They were a Belicoso. I enjoyed the one I smoked (great free cigar). Going to let the other one get some age onto it as I think it was pretty fresh.

I like them...

But the new Maduro Lot23 is significantly better than the natural. They'll be hitting shelves shortly and I'll be getting myself a box!!!