• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PerfecDraw

I'm a pretty big fan of mine. I've actually given a few of them as gifts to fellow cigar smokers I know here. I've heard nothing but positive reactions from them.

I got one for Christmas! Certainly looking forward to having the option the next time a cigar's a bit too snug for comfort.

Dudes and Dudettes, get this thing. It’s awesome. Any, and I mean any, cigar that doesn’t have a decent draw, you can fix that nonsense. I’ve been messing with it and various cigars and it has improved the draw on so many cigars. It works so well. Get this shit! Do it.

I love this tool I just wish it had a pen style clip I use it mostly for nubing

I just ordered one Friday, it shipped same day, and then arrived Monday! And it came in some really nice packaging. Very nice impression before I have even used it!

Used this thing again on a AF 858. Awesome. Wish I owned this company for all the press I’m giving it.

I love this tool I just wish it had a pen style clip I use it mostly for nubing

Mine's outside, so I'll have to look later. However, I think mine DOES have a pen-style clip on it. I could be wrong, though. It's also a great tool for nubbing, but careful not to burn your lips if the metal gets hot! (I may or may not have experience in this...).

Also, polite request: Please use punctuation. It makes things much easier to read and receive with the intended context. Thanks!

Just another positive review on the tool. I've had mine for quite some time now and love it. It has saved a few great cigars from being tossed.

My works well. However, the need for it says a lot about the skill of rollers and level of QC. It pisses me off a plugged $12 stick every gets off the rollers floor and into my hands. The PerfecDraw can save most of those sticks. Unfortunately, a saved cigar doesn't smoke "as nature intended" ...and I can't afford to toss them.

My works well. However, the need for it says a lot about the skill of rollers and level of QC. It pisses me off a plugged $12 stick every gets off the rollers floor and into my hands. The PerfecDraw can save most of those sticks. Unfortunately, a saved cigar doesn't smoke "as nature intended" ...and I can't afford to toss them.
Some of what you say is true. I don't like feeling that I'm sucking a golf ball through a garden hose becasue of a tightly rolled gar. However, humidity plays a large part in the tightness of a cigar as well.