• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perfect Hang-Over Cigar?

okunen

Okay, I'm not not known for having a reserve of flavored cigars lying around - but I may have to rethink my position. For the first time since I discovered Huevos Rancheros I found the perfect hang-over cure: Sauza Tequila Infused Cigars. Sounds campy, but I'm telling you they worked!

Since I seem to be turning a new leaf, anyone have some decent flavored cigar recommendations?

I have been getting away from flavored smokes, but when I have them, which is rare, I get a KubaKuba from Acid cigars. It's a solid smoke.

What's a flavored cigar? I thought they all had flavor?? ???

229031_barf.GIF

I might add that that is a bit rediculous.......but whatever works i guess......i prefer lots of sleep and water but hey to each man his own....... ???

okunen said:
Since I seem to be turning a new leaf, anyone have some decent flavored cigar recommendations?
[snapback]177042[/snapback]​

Interesting - and to answer your question. Some Naturals by Drew Estate are decent (Blackout, Mixed Elements, China 5) and High Monk (Subculture, Natural) is (IMO) the best DE has to offer in nay of their "flavor,infused, what-not" lines.

May I add, as some of you know, I would avoid the acids, made me loose my dinner a few weeks ago. Although I did have a Oliverios Platnium which just had a honey flavored wrapper and regular tobacco. Those were actually very nice smokes, although a little pricey at my local shop. Water (lots), advil and a fair amount of rest is the best cure for a hangover imho.

I will admit as much as I hate to that I from time to time will smoke a makers mark cigar....

Might not cure my hangover but this sounds like the cure is worse than the disease. :(

okunen said:
Sauza Tequila Infused Cigars. Sounds campy, but I'm telling you they worked!

okunen said:
Sauza Tequila Infused Cigars. Sounds campy, but I'm telling you they worked!

Yeah, that just sounds gross man. :whistling:

evilphish said:
I will admit as much as I hate to that I from time to time will smoke a makers mark cigar....
[snapback]177104[/snapback]​

There's nothing wrong with that one though... Maker's is awesome. a little strong in the smell, but from what I've had before I've always liked them. :thumbs:

I'm not much on flavoreds at all, but I'll occassionaly bring a Maker's to the golf course if I'm out of Canones. Not my favorite, but they last a while.

I actually like the Gurkhas but then I'm a Gurkha whore.

alexgtp said:
i have 2 gurkha platinums with your name on them..
[snapback]177156[/snapback]​

Rob_k said:
Water (lots), advil and a fair amount of rest is the best cure for a hangover imho.
[snapback]177091[/snapback]​
Actually, the best cure I've found is Ripped Fuel (or whatever ephedra free energy workout supplement) and copious amounts of water. The energy pill speeds metabolism and seems to work the water through your system faster, but if you are drinking enough water, it rehydrates you faster. I'm usually good about 30 minutes and a half gallon of water after I do this.

-K-

The last thing that I want is a cigar after way too many drinks and cigars the night before. I know that everyone is different, but (for me) excessive consumption of alcohol and cigars = major dehydration the next day.

Being that I will partake in "excessive consumption" this weekend in Atlantic City, I'll make notes of the various remedies posted within this thread; however, there's no way in hell that a flavored cigar will be on my short list.

I strongly recommend for a hangover you skip the cigar, and go straight for a large bowl of MENUDO (and no it's not that fag-boy Ricky Martin's first group)! Instant cure! Smoke a nice cigar afterwards.

If you have to ask what menudo is, you deserve a hangover :p

BrownDevil said:
If you have to ask what menudo is, you deserve a hangover :p
[snapback]177271[/snapback]​
Menudo is a wonderfully aromatic soup made of tripe, hominy and chili, and is stewed for hours with garlic and other spices. the broth is rich, red, papery, and glistens with fat. It stimulates the senses, arms the insides, and clears the head.