• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perfect Hang-Over Cigar?

Atchafalaya said:
The last thing that I want is a cigar after way too many drinks and cigars the night before. I know that everyone is different, but (for me) excessive consumption of alcohol and cigars = major dehydration the next day.

NO JOKE i did that once.......ONCE i say because the outcome was not nearly worth the cigar i mean seriously. :(

While Playing at ASU they gave up cabbage juice to rehydrate us...Believe it or not it has the same electrolytes in it that alcohol takes away that make you hung over..now someone just has to invent a cabbage flavoured cigar

Menudo is a wonderfully aromatic soup made of tripe,

well that would do it, just the thought of eating tripe makes me want to projectile vomit. if i actualy ate it i would certainly purge the toxins from my system....

WhatsKnotToLove said:
That one would be tough to market. But good to know. Can you even juice a cabbage?
[snapback]177316[/snapback]​

You can juice just about anything

evilphish said:
Menudo is a wonderfully aromatic soup made of tripe,

well that would do it, just the thought of eating tripe makes me want to projectile vomit. if i actualy ate it i would certainly purge the toxins from my system....
[snapback]177330[/snapback]​
Tripe is great you fry it up with some oil and herbs and it makes a kickass sandwich :D

Back