• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perfect weather...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
to enjoy the "3rd Saturday in October" game between Alabama and Tennessee!! Hopefully, eventually it will be moved back to that Saturday. Hope everyone enjoys some great college football today!

Roll Tide!!

melly

Aren't you glad the Honey Badger is out of the game today?? I am lookin' forward to Auburn and LSU, as well!

Certainly doesn't hurt, but it'll just lead to excuses if we were somehow able to pull off the upset. Whatever happens, happens, though. WDE!

I find it hard to root for either ;-) Though I am sure you will make some bet with me for the LSWho?/Bama game Jeff. Oh Holmsie, isn't it enough I am voluntarily having it on my tv? ;-) I will stay neutral and enjoy the game against Ole Rocky Flop...and this never gets old...**Language Warning*** ;-)

melly

Great first half...... That is all. That video was funny, I was to shocked to say anything when it happened. Since there is no way in hell that the Vols are going anywhere this year I will be rooting for your tide.

Still an Auburn fan, of course, but I'll be pulling for LSU to take it all the way. :D

You name the bet Melly. Nov 5th is my B-day if you forgot.

Well Mr. Corbin...I am all fine with keeping the bet we did not get to keep when Alabama got beat by LA Monroe all those years ago (cause you never sent the shirt). So in the HIGHLY unlikely event that LSU somehow pulls out this victory in T-Town at 7pm on your birthday this Saturday, I will wear an LSU shirt AND a LA Monroe shirt , take the pics and post them here. And you of all people know that that makes me physically sick to think about. As for your half of the bet when my boys bring it, you need to speak now. :)

oh...and ROLL TIDE :)

My cigars ( a nice fiver ) are on the line against you wearing a LSU shirt two sizes too small without a bra. Just kidding I will not be buying a LSU shirt. The bet is on.

Edit to add a thought.

Melly I am gonna send you 5 dollars so yall can get a feild goal kicker.lol Great game but the best came out on top.

An XL please Sir...and try not to rub it in too much...the little tigers didn't score a touchdown either...I may vomit from having to wear those colors, but I will keep up my end of the bet...ugh.

Roll Tide baby!