• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PERFECT!

Haha... 3 of you guys actually want to put action on this? Apparently you haven't been following injury/bench lists for the Colts... and apparently you're forgetting, THE COLTS are the champs until someone takes it from them.

Betting against the champs isn't the best idea.

I'll let the rest of the guys take your sticks, jlada. :)

Pffft..... if I get too much action, I'll have to come down from fivers to 3 packs. But I'm really not concerned if the game ends up happening. Colts will win -- just common sense :D.

Mark my words, Jags will take out the Steelers, and look for the enormous upset as the Jags man up and eliminate the Patriots.

I'll let the rest of the guys take your sticks, jlada. :)

Pffft..... if I get too much action, I'll have to come down from fivers to 3 packs. But I'm really not concerned if the game ends up happening. Colts will win -- just common sense :D.

Mark my words, Jags will take out the Steelers, and look for the enormous upset as the Jags man up and eliminate the Patriots.
I have no doubt the Jags are gonna manhandle the Steelers but put it in type....if the Patriots and the Colts meet up, what is the bet? A premium fiver with a set value? .....say at least $70