• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perfection

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
So last night was my bachelor party, and after dinner we went over to a sports bar that had naked women. While at this sports bar with naked women I was able to enjoy a Padron 1926 no.9 Natural. I think this may just be my favorite cigar right now. Absolutely perfect.

Draw, PERFECT!
Construction, PERFECT!
Volume of Smoke, PERFECT!
Taset, PERFECT!

Did I mention it was PERFECT?

The scenery wasn't bad either ;).

BACHELOR PARTY? And you didn't invite me? :(

You still mad at me? :D

You've turned me into a Padron whore you bastid :laugh:

Glad you had a good time. :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
You still mad at me? :D

whatsoever do you mean? :love:

coventrycat86 said:
You've turned me into a Padron whore you bastid :laugh:

Glad you had a good time. :thumbs:
[snapback]191278[/snapback]​

Yeah sorry about making you a whore. You were like that when I found you I swear. Especially for a stick at that price. You can have all the maduros and I'll take all the naturals.

If you come down I promise we'll have another bachelor party just for you.

You went to a sports bar full of naked women and were actually able to concentrate on the Draw, Construction, Volume of Smoke and taste of the #9?
Were the women even attractive? :D

Methinks that Ric may have dipped his cigar in something extra special that evening... no wonder it was perfect ;)

moki said:
Methinks that Ric may have dipped his cigar in something extra special that evening... no wonder it was perfect ;)
[snapback]191299[/snapback]​

LMAO :sign:

Never had a nattie. Guess I'll have to try one. Thanks for the review Ric :thumbs:

moki said:
[snapback]191299[/snapback]​
Lewinski strikes again? :whistling:

Natties are awesome, more of a kick to them.

You know what they say "What goes on in the Sportsbar stays in the Sportsbar" :whistling: LMAO

gkpk said:
You went to a sports bar full of naked women and were actually able to concentrate on the Draw, Construction, Volume of Smoke and taste of the #9?
Were the women even attractive? :D
[snapback]191285[/snapback]​

He did say he preferred au na·tu·rel.
[French : au, in the + naturel, natural (state).]

Is he speaking of cigars or women?

A bachelor party at a sports bar with naked women while smoking a Padron '26 #9 natural; I should say that is perfection all around. Congrats.

ahh yeah.
it wasn't until fairly recently that I wised up enough to pry myself away from the maduro-only attitude toward 1926's.
I was damn-glad that I did!
of course, adding several naked females to the environment wouldn't have hurt, either!