• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Personal sharing with my CP Family

Hmm...

Very interesting/inspiring story and your heart and mind are in the right places...

I wish you and yours luck in the battle...

Keep fighting hard!

Wishing you well, Trey.

Keep pushing, one minute, one hour, one day at a time.

Thanks for sharing.....

Wishing you all the best, keep a positive attitude and keep helping others, it is a great motivation to take care of others too.....

China Miéville, a British writer, wrote ; "Scars are not injuries... A scar is a healing. After injury, a scar is what makes you whole." I have found this quote very inspiring when I was going through and healing from my own problems.....

Keep strong....

Thanks for sharing, good luck with sobriety and the list.

Update:

MELD score dropped to 16 from 25. On T-plant list, but falling lower on priority list! RUMINT from the Doc is I may never need one! Liver slowly, but surely repairing! Never will be perfect, and should plateau in 6 mos or a year, but... :D 

0.37 years 4.51 mos 137 days 3,271 hours!

http://whatscookingamerica.net/alcoholsub.htm

Thanks Brothers for all the continued support!

Happy Green Day and be safe and warm!

-Trey

Glad you choose the high road Trey. Your decreasing T-score is great news. And BTW, get your rubber ducky out, we are sending you four more days of rain ( I'm going to find out if a mangrove is legal here ).

Good news Trey! Glad things are on the better day-to-day!

Hey, not a big veggie freak and all, but I do believe that alot of thing that can help us feel and be better can be found in regular fruits and vegetables. I started drinking a big glass of homemade fruit and veggie juice (made with an electric juicer) every morning to help me get rid of allergies and allergy symptoms, and never had an allergie related symptom since....might want to look into that!

Worst case scenario: it's good for ya!

Best case scenario: it helps and speeds your liver recovery!

LINK

Pugman1943 said:
Glad you choose the high road Trey. Your decreasing T-score is great news. And BTW, get your rubber ducky out, we are sending you four more days of rain ( I'm going to find out if a mangrove is legal here ).
Thank you! Feel awesome!

Oh, and NO! BAD PUG! NO MORE RAIN! *shakes soaking wet fist*

:angry:

P.S. I'm sending you waterlogged dog rockets.

-Trey

Great post

Kudos to you and your family (I'm sure they were there to help).

We will keep you in our prayers

Matt

oke&coke said:
Good to hear Trey.  Best wishes on a speedy recovery.
Thank you, my Hawaiian tan brother! PM incoming.

-Trey

Great to hear, Trey.  Each day we start anew.  Keep at it, bud!

.48 Years 5.80 Months 176 Days 4,217 hours.

Life is good, feels good to be "me" again after so long in the dark.

And if you'll indulge me, a pic of my daughter I never knew, finally met and we'd been looking for each other. Very long story...short version: I was very in love with her mom from childhood, we were too young, she conceived, wanted to marry and have a girl together, her parents forbade on religious grounds, she vanished, I spent 20 years thinking it was me that somehow screwed up...found out different. Married and started career in Air Force, had a son. E and I finally found each other and she and her mom and I are all close now.

E is my love and so perfectly completes my family. Bonus, she and my son are close now and I'm surprising him with flying her in on his 18th birthday in two weeks! :p SSSHHH! Secret-squirrel! 

Y'all have a wonderful Saturday!

-Trey

Edit to remove name and photo...second thoughts about internet/public, etc. Suffice to say she's a gorgeous 22.

Good to hear you are in a much better place. Seems the blessings are getting piled on. Congrats.

Okay. Thank you to all my CP family for the support. I won't continue to post much more in this, unless folks keep wishing me well...would be rude not to reply.

BUT! Today is actually sorta fucking cool:

IMG_0799.png

;)

Again, to ANYONE who may even have a hint of a thought they may have a problem...please, for the love of all, contact me! I'm here! I KNOW and UNDERSTAND.

Love y'all!

-Trey