• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pete Johnson/Tatuaje Coming To Appleton Cigar

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
If you're into Pete's cigars, Tatuaje and the like, he'll be at Appleton Cigar on September 2nd from 5-9pm! All the usual swag along with a few other goodies, hope to see you there.

Quade...you showin?

If work travels don't interfere I'll be there, haas!

I dig the Tatuaje brand a lot. In fact, his sticks have been my "go to" lately. If you go, and have the opportunity to talk with Pete, ask him when he is going to announce the shops that get the new MONSTER SERIES "Wolfman". And if he is selling singles of them there as a teaser, I will take 2 !! lol Thanks a bunch, and have a great time. . .

Heard a rumor that Tat may be doing some Halloween events in October at various B&Ms. Don't know how solid that is.

Heard a rumor that Tat may be doing some Halloween events in October at various B&Ms. Don't know how solid that is.

He should come to NY ! lol Or a B&M near Salem, Mass. would be appropriate. I would be down for an event like that. Keep us informed on that rumor. . .

Two days to Pete Johnson and Tatuaje at Appleton Cigar! Hope to see some of you there, Quade, a lil birdie told me you're gonna make it, looking forward to it buddy. Heck, I may even give you another Power Ranger! :laugh:

OK, the most odd memorable cigar event ever.

We had MAJOR storms here on Friday, power out to the entire city. We bought a couple hundred dollars worth of battery operated lanterns, candles and got a generator to power the register, cc machine and some lights. Then the police came and shut down the business because in our license, it states that if there's no power, for safety reasons we can't keep the store open. The owner of the shop then told the police, "I own two vacant apartments above the shop, so we're just going to have a private party up in my private residences." The cops agreed and we moved furniture, ashtrays, cigars, register, generator, poker table and drinks upstairs into two two bedroom apartments, two living rooms and two kitchens. The police showed up again and said when they hear cash registers ringing it sounds as though we're operating a business, I told them "no, it's just donations for the event and we need to keep track", they winked and left.

The event was outstanding, Pete said, "this is like how we used to party in high school", we sold a ton of stuff, had a great time and it made a very memorable event!

OK, the most odd memorable cigar event ever.

We had MAJOR storms here on Friday, power out to the entire city. We bought a couple hundred dollars worth of battery operated lanterns, candles and got a generator to power the register, cc machine and some lights. Then the police came and shut down the business because in our license, it states that if there's no power, for safety reasons we can't keep the store open. The owner of the shop then told the police, "I own two vacant apartments above the shop, so we're just going to have a private party up in my private residences." The cops agreed and we moved furniture, ashtrays, cigars, register, generator, poker table and drinks upstairs into two two bedroom apartments, two living rooms and two kitchens. The police showed up again and said when they hear cash registers ringing it sounds as though we're operating a business, I told them "no, it's just donations for the event and we need to keep track", they winked and left.

The event was outstanding, Pete said, "this is like how we used to party in high school", we sold a ton of stuff, had a great time and it made a very memorable event!

That is a great story! I am glad things worked out in the end. Way to improvise!! Glad Pete stuck around too.