• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peter James Cigar Case

So after much deliberation I finally broke down and bought a case. Let me say they are well worth the money. Anyone seen one in person or have one?

No to either question but that case looks outstanding. Thought perhaps it was from England as it screams gentleman.

Feel like I saw that on an episode of "How It's Made - You can't afford it edition"

Very elegant. I love and appreciate high end leather...I just don't own any. :(

That's a beautiful thing! It will likely last you the rest of your life and become even more awesome. Just don't lose it!

Looks like a nice bag. I'd like to see a strap on it because I'm absent minded, and you ain't lived until your buddies tease you about your "purse". Does it have a strong tanning odor?

I've asked the owner of Saddleback Leather to make some cigar cases before. Up to the last time I checked he hadn't, but he has been adding products at a pretty good pace.

It doesn't have a terribly strong odor. I do have a few items from Saddleback leather including their briefcase and yes it would be great if they made something like this.

So after much deliberation I finally broke down and bought a case. Let me say they are well worth the money. Anyone seen one in person or have one?

Wait, why don't I see a La Abeja cigar in there?

Looks like a nice bag. I'd like to see a strap on it because I'm absent minded, and you ain't lived until your buddies tease you about your "purse".

Please! It's satchel and not a murse! :p

In all seriousness - it's lovely.

indiana-jones-man-purse-murse-satchel.jpg

And just like Indy, make sure that your shoes and belt match.

Looks like a nice bag. I'd like to see a strap on it because I'm absent minded, and you ain't lived until your buddies tease you about your "purse". ..............?

Perhaps you could wear it as a fanny pack, lol, but that wouldn't quite give it the reverence it deserves a gentleman's accessory. People always comment that the Cigar Caddy I use, is my murse and it make me happier if they commented about my Peter err ugh Peter James case, it looks awesome and is made of a natural material as opposed to plastic. Been using the Cigar Caddy and an old 3 finger case from Brooks Brothers purchased in 1982 and now have asked my family to get me one of those for my birthday. They can call it whatever they want and it wouldn't bother me.

Your three finger case probably has better stories than my case ever will.

Your three finger case probably has better stories than my case ever will.

Maybe right now but the years the old three finger has left are probably going to be more boring the the years your James case will have and it is my belief yours will surpass the old three finger. There are so many more pockets and gadgets and places to put things in the James case it is bound to catch up and pass an old, boring, two piece leather three finger case. I really like things like the James case, when shooting I use a James Purdy leather cartridge bag purchased in London. Looked to see if they had cigar cases and the only thing they had was a three finger case. Looks like it will age with dignity and grace, like a face that will tell many stories.

Very nice accessory! Now all you're missing is a Montblanc in that pen holder! lol Actually, use the Opus pen I got u!

Haha I actually did put the Opus pen in there. It's perfect for it.