• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peterson's St. Patrick's Day 2015 Combo

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
This looks really cool.  The tobacco sounds really tasty too.  Has anyone purchased one of these pipes and/or the tobacco?

003-050-0048.jpg

Peterson_St._Patricks_Day_Pipe_2015_408_Fishtail_kit__58671.1424808807.350.350.jpg

I'm surprised it's not flavored like Jameson. 

Peterson makes a solid pipe....I have a few myself. That tobacco definitely piques my interest. 

I'm not aware that Peterson has ever done any special or seasonal releases like this before. 

I was intrigued by this too.  If anyone makes the plunge I'd be willing to read some thoughts!

Peterson has been making St Patricks Day pipes for awhile, and Holiday, Summer special release tobacco as well.

I own and have tasted a couple tins of Holiday Season tobacco, usually they are quality aromatics, solid blends.

The pipes are very goid quality pipes, very nuce wood, but I have my reserves with green stains.... They ones I saw in person that had been smoked have a tendency to turn yellowish at the place where the pipe heats the most..... Not cool!

That is some smart marketing by Peterson...and that is good to see. I hope to hear that the products are equally as smart.

I think I'm going to buy it. Even though I don't generally fall for marketing tactics. :)
Btw the pipe is available is various styles/shapes

You have to let us know Rod what you think once you fire up a bowl.   I have been trying to learn to smoke my pipe more and with the warmer weather approaching I may be needing something new.

I've picked up one of Peterson's St. Patrick's Day pipes over the last couple of years and they've been good smokers. At first, I had that bug like, "Oh, something I could collect each year!" but then realizing they have a Christmas, St. Paddy's Day, Father's Day...Nope, not going to get bit by that bug! LOL I will pick one up from time to time if the shape and finish appeals to me definitely. My favorite shape so far has been the 230, a smaller bent apple. Also, keep an eye out for previous year Christmas and St. Paddy's Day pipes, as they end up on sale and sometimes clearance at retailers both in-store and online. :thumbs:

The St. Patrick's Day tobacco is a new one for this year though. Description sounds tasty enough to pick one up to try out!

The tobacco looks interesting but there's other pipes I like a lot more.

Rod, I saw one of the pipes tonight in person at my local and the photos definitely don't do them justice. They look great in person! The green on them has a depth to it that makes it almost glow.

I also picked up a tin of the tobacco and cracked it open to try. It's a very pleasing aromatic, the cube cut lit and burns easily. If you find yourself enjoying aromatics, I don't think this one would disappoint.

Good to hear!  Too bad, I can't find any store that sells both the pipe and tobacco.  The only place I found was pipes and cigars, but they're out of the tobacco.  Do you know of any online shops selling both?

My local b&m said he has the tobacco at his of her shop and would transfer. Do you want me to send you a tin if he has two? I. An ask if he has the pipe