• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Petit Coronas

Seth

Nooblerette
Is there a Petit Corona that does not need a lot of rest before it is a good smoke. I know they almost all will get better with age but are any pretty darn good while still fairly young?

Seth

I like Bolivar PCs young almost as much as I like them with a few years on them, I've only had PLPCs with some age, but I imagine that they can't be too bad young either...

Yes, there are several that are good while young.

I think the Opus X No. 4's are good young. As well as the Tatuaje Noellas. I enjoy the Padron 64 Maduro Principe's, and although almost small for a PC size, I think the Maduro 1926 35's are great.

:sign:

I think many of the PC size cigars are great young...from what I hear. ??? The PLPC's are great both young and with some age. They just have a different flavor. I haven't had a bunch of Boli PC's, but I have enjoyed them all! Party shorts and RASCC are also great shorter smokes that smoke well young. Hope that helps a bit. Take care

Brandon

One of my favorites is the Partagas Petite Coronas Especiale. Good sticks young, and amazing sticks with a year + of age on them.

Back