• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Petite corona cigar cases

4cbln3

WTF are skin tags?!
Well, looks like we're taking a family vacation to Disneyland late this summer, Woo HOO! I haven't been there since I was 7 which makes it a long 38 years ago
blush.gif

I read some threads that say there are some smoking areas, and the website says there are some dotted around the place.
Since I'll be with family and won't have much time I will be bringing short smokes like PC's with me. I have both single and triple cigar holders but they hold from robusto to churchill sizes and my little smokes suffer damage over the course of a day running around in your fanny pack or back pocket.

Anyone know a good way to protect such small smokes with either a PC cigar holder or something I could Mcgyver from stuff at home? I'm hoping it can withstand going on rides and/or even moisture proof if possible.

Dave

If you've got a small Cigar Caddy or Otter Box, put 'em in there and use some bubble wrap or paper towel to stop them from rolling/bouncing around. If you put them in a robusto-size case, you can probably wrap a piece of paper towel around each stick to keep it securely in its' slot.

I Have a leather 2 piece telescopic soft case that holds PC's real well. It also holds robustos, so I really couldnt tell you it's intended size.
It holds 3, and the inner sleeve is indented for each stick position. Ebay.

I just remembered that I also have a Leather Montecristo 2 count holder that is specifically either corona or petite corona. Made in Spain, so I am assuming Cuban Monte. Got it on Ebay.

Just use your robusto case and place the cigars into a plastic bag, inside the case. Other than looking like you're pulling out a bag-o-dope, you'll be fine. :D

I've bought a couple of cigar cases from ebay as well. If you search cigar case petit corona right now, you should get about 7 options, all in the UK, ranging in price from about $15-$35. Of course, shipping is a bit high. But there are some options there.

Edit: spelling

Have any empty tubos around? When I need to only carry 1 or 2, I usually pack them in an empty tubo. If they're too big, stick a cotton ball or something in the bottom. The great thing about them is you can ask the wife to hold them for you in her bag since they're so small.

When are you coming? I know quite a few people who want to meet you... :whistling:

Just a suggestion, but Davidoff makes some nice petit corona cigar cases.

I Have a leather 2 piece telescopic soft case that holds PC's real well. It also holds robustos, so I really couldnt tell you it's intended size.
It holds 3, and the inner sleeve is indented for each stick position. Ebay.

I just remembered that I also have a Leather Montecristo 2 count holder that is specifically either corona or petite corona. Made in Spain, so I am assuming Cuban Monte. Got it on Ebay.

Just use your robusto case and place the cigars into a plastic bag, inside the case. Other than looking like you're pulling out a bag-o-dope, you'll be fine.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Dan, If I get stopped by security and they ask what's in the baggie, I'm gonna say the best damn black tar heroin Georgia has to offer!

Have any empty tubos around? When I need to only carry 1 or 2, I usually pack them in an empty tubo. If they're too big, stick a cotton ball or something in the bottom. The great thing about them is you can ask the wife to hold them for you in her bag since they're so small.

After reading your 2 ideas, I think I can combine both of them into one. Think I'll play with it by putting my smokes in empty tubos (with cotton for padding) and stick it into a soft-sided telescoping cigar holder. I'm gonna do a dry run and run around the mall when my wife goes shopping to see what happens to them after a day.

I wish cigar caddy made a 2 stick robusto sized case, I'd snap one up in a second as they are perfect for an outing.

Man, Jon and Charles you know I'd love to meet you guys, let me see if we can stretch our stay from 5 days to 7 so I can run away one night.

Hooo, they ARE nice, so nice I don't think I can justify yet putting a $5 cigar in a $65 holder
laugh.gif
I'm gonna have to sit on that idea for a while in case it gets lost in my travel I can shrug it off and say, "Hey, fugg it, I'm on VACATION!"

Hooo, they ARE nice, so nice I don't think I can justify yet putting a $5 cigar in a $65 holder
laugh.gif
I'm gonna have to sit on that idea for a while in case it gets lost in my travel I can shrug it off and say, "Hey, fugg it, I'm on VACATION!"

You may have seen this before, but Cigar Caddy does put out a 2-stick cigar case. It may be bigger/bulkier than you are looking for, but if interested...check out the link. At $17 it is certainly affordable.

eBay Link

Dave, if you can manage it, we'd be stoked to herf with you buddy!

laugh.gif

You may have seen this before, but Cigar Caddy does put out a 2-stick cigar case. It may be bigger/bulkier than you are looking for, but if interested...check out the link. At $17 it is certainly affordable.

eBay Link

Thanks for the linky Dave, I've seen those but my goal was to limit size and weight when at the park and malls. Now, if I get to herf with the CA crew I am definitely bring a double corona that day.

Hey, does any cigar maker offer PC's in tubos? A couple of those little AT's would be perfect for hiding a small smoke for the day.

Hey, Dave - I have the Cigar Caddy 2-stick case, and I highly recommend it. Yeah, it is kinda bulky, but if you're up walking around all day anyway, it fits nicely in the back pocket of your jeans (of course, you have to take it out to sit down...and, I guess it might not work if your jeans are super tight).

I don't have any PC's, so I can't say for sure, but I think you might actually might be able to hold 4 of them if they're small. It swallows churchills with room to spare. I just measured it, and the interior is just shy of 8 inches. How long are most petite coronas? Less than 4 inches?

Or what about a small waterproof cigarette pack holder. Something like this:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/210734233/Waterproof_cigarette_case_cigarette_holder_pocket/showimage.html
Back when I smoked cigarettes, I had one I used to carry smokes to the beach and stuff like that. It had a lanyard you can hang around your neck. I noticed Cigar Caddy sells a small travel case...this might would work, too:
http://www.cigarcaddy.com/products_detail.asp?ID=557
Or maybe go to walmart and look at digital camera cases? I seem to remember them having some hard sided waterproof ones that would probably hold 2 petite coronas.

Hey, Dave - I have the Cigar Caddy 2-stick case, and I highly recommend it. Yeah, it is kinda bulky, but if you're up walking around all day anyway, it fits nicely in the back pocket of your jeans (of course, you have to take it out to sit down...and, I guess it might not work if your jeans are super tight).

I don't have any PC's, so I can't say for sure, but I think you might actually might be able to hold 4 of them if they're small. It swallows churchills with room to spare. I just measured it, and the interior is just shy of 8 inches. How long are most petite coronas? Less than 4 inches?

Or what about a small waterproof cigarette pack holder. Something like this:
http://www.alibaba.c.../showimage.html
Back when I smoked cigarettes, I had one I used to carry smokes to the beach and stuff like that. It had a lanyard you can hang around your neck. I noticed Cigar Caddy sells a small travel case...this might would work, too:
http://www.cigarcadd...tail.asp?ID=557
Or maybe go to walmart and look at digital camera cases? I seem to remember them having some hard sided waterproof ones that would probably hold 2 petite coronas.

Thanks brother, now that you mentioned it, when I used to smoke cigs I had that exact case to carry with me when brushfire season started and spending the night on the mountain was common. Worst feeling in the world after a long day to want to grab a smoke and find your pack all soaking wet
sad.gif

Think I'll have another option to try out!

Dave, if you come herf with us, don't worry about having cigars, we gotcha covered buddy.