• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peurta Vallarta

I have never been there so I don't know for a fact if they do or not, but I'd be suspicious of any so-called Cuban cigars that I came across there. That place is just way too touristy. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know, though.

Cigar Factory in old town Puerto Vallarta. I dont know the exact addy, but it is just before the bridge heading out of town going East. We were on foot, but it is a small shop on the left. YMMV at this point. It has been a couple years since I was there, but they did have a few. They also roll their own, and I still have one robusto left. They were good sticks!

Bill

There is an LCDH in PV. They had some decent aged stock when I was there a couple years ago. Prices were very high though.

There is an LCDH in PV. They had some decent aged stock when I was there a couple years ago. Prices were very high though.

Expensive, but probably the only place to shop to be sure you're not buying fakes. Might as well spend the extra $$$ to smoke the real thing.

I'd still be very cautious. Heard anecdotal reports of LCdH's in Mexico selling fakes. YMMV but I was told one shop even had the legendary and hard to find glass top Esplendido's...... :whistling:

Have fun, and take the boat to Yulapa and drink heavily...... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

There is a LCdH in Puerta Vallarta, but the stock wasn't that great and the staff (two women) had no idea what some of the sticks I was asking for were. I was there this summer in July (2007). Good Luck!

lcdh in pv is on ALDAMA st.

if/when you go downtown...walk along the malecon...when you come to the brass statue that looks like the bar scene from star wars(you will know when you see it)...head up that cross street...it is 2 blocks off the malecon.

prices were pretty high but i got a few smokes and(i believe)they were genuine cuban cigars.

got a few smokes in the departure lounge at the airport...also genuine and much cheaper(about 1/3 of the price at the lcdh.

derrek :)

LCDH was not cheep! A nice oppertunity to sample though. Gauntanemerro's was closed, for selling fakes according to the helpfull ladies at LCDH.