• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peyton Manning to the Donkeys

Payton is one hit away from being paralized or atleast Injured. A neck injury is serious. Tebow may not be the best QB, but he motivates and inspires People in ways that few can. He practically inspired the Donco's to win games that they should have lost. He'll, he threw for 300 yards against the Steelers! Elay has something against Tebow and now the inspiration behind a bunch of Bronco wins is in NJ in part b/c Elay didn't like him.

I will just respectfully disagree with you. I know you are a Bronco fan and hope you come out next year excited to watch real football again. This is going to be EXCITING!

I will just respectfully disagree with you. I know you are a Bronco fan and hope you come out next year excited to watch real football again. This is going to be EXCITING!
Same here, I have followed the Broncos since I was little(I fondly remember watching them play in their first Superbowl!). While I enjoyed wacthing Tebow play last season, Elway and the Broncos made the right decision.

He indeed made the right decision. The Broncos (obviously my favorite team :rolleyes:) did the right thing in going after Peyton Manning they also got better on defense.

Offense move:
-Peyton Manning (basicly replacing OC)

Defense moves:
-Jack Del Rio (last time he worked with fox the Panthers got to the SB)
-Mike Adams (place the dawkins position while last year picks do something)
-Tracy Porter (replaces Goodman)

I am waiting eagerly for the draft (hopefully there a DT that falls)