• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PG Solution

Lemon

Reaction score
I made 50/50 solution consisting of distilled water and propylene glycol, to moisten my Oasis foam in my coolidor. Now, every time I open the cooler, there's this weird sweet odor in it, which seems to come from the foam. Is this normal? Does it stick to my cigars? :(

I got it from the pharmacy. When I smelled the PG in the bottle, it was odorless. Hmm... strange.

If I only had those damned Climmax beads :lookup:

Get your Order into Vern bro... can't go wrong with his beads.
Im using his 65% beads and damn do the kick some major a$$

Well, like I mentioned in some other thread, I sent a mail to him about a month ago. No answer. Busy fella :p

Vern's usually ok to deal with. Why not e-mail again ask how it was shipped. I know sometimes things shipped to Hawaii "get on the boat" and can take weeks to get here.

Bill

Well, you've convinced me to e-mail him again :)

By the way, I let the cooler air for a while, and after having it shut for about 2 hours without the foam, it still has this odor. Maybe the foam absorbed the odor in itself. I think I'll have to smoke a couple to see if they are affected by this mysterious odor. I still keep my better cigars in my humidor.