• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PGA - Contest - My 1st

OK - no more guesses past this message. Good Luck to all.

For the record, I would have gone VJ @ 11 under.

who is Tiger ? ??? :whistling:

Brian

Looks like we have a winner - Hojadepuro guessed Tiger @ 13 under - he was closest to the 18 under total posted by Tiger. Hojadepuro also had the cut at the correct # (+1), although it was not required since there was no tie. Congrats Hojadepuro. Sticks will go out tomorrow - I will pm you with the DC #'s.

Thanks for the competition!

Good guess Tiger to win - NOT! J/K :laugh:

Brian

There is nothing slowing down Tiger! Thanks for the contest congrats hojadepura! :cool:

Congrats and great guesses. Who'da thunk that even the best would have brought Medina to it's knees!!

Thanks again for the contest Cookie! Nice gesture.

ALRIGHT!!! Thanks a bunch for the contest Rob! I appreciate it! Tiger was on a rampage this week! I had a feeling he was going to run away with it. Lucky for me, he did. :thumbs: Thanks again

Brandon

Not only did I get one package, but this bastige had the nerve to send me two packages for winning his contest. Thanks for the great selection of cigars. He sent me a few of my favorites and a few I have been wanting to try. I really appreciate your generosity. Thanks a bunch Rob. :thumbs:

Brandon