• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pheasant Cigars in LV

4cbln3

WTF are skin tags?!
What up guys! Just got back from a much needed vacation in Las Vegas! boom,BOOM!

Aside from the Santana concert, Snowboarding, Spearmint Rhino, craps, and dining, I finally got to herf with a BOTL from another state, namely Par 3 Cigars!
PJ, thanks again for hooking me up with some fine smokes (totally unexpected, but happily accepted )
laugh.gif
and for introducing me to Paul and his shop. I had no idea where they were and what to expect as I've only smoked once in Casa Fuente. This was a great experience from choosing my smokes, cutting and smoking in their lounge. Didn't see nasty stares from uptight non-smokers as you get at CF. The whole LCD TV, overstuffed couches, and AC really made it a nice time. Well, plus we both hit it off like we were friends for ages helps a lot.
I'd post pics but I think PJ has some bench warrants on him so I don't want to give up his hiding places.
sign.gif
sign.gif

PJ, much MAHALOS from this BOTL for the great time I had in your city!

Dave

<edited for spelling and a pic>

080.jpg

and no, my eyes aren't that small all the time, just when I smile!

Dave my pleasure and I am glad you enjoyed Pheasant. I keep telling all the BOTL's this is the best stocked shop in Vegas. Casa Fuente for the Mojitos and waitresses, but for selection this shop can't be beat (I have no affiliation with them what so ever).
Dave you better spell the name of the club right though we don't want anybody going to the wrong place Spearmint Rhino's is the finest gentlemen club in the valley IMHO, and my wife, and my boys, ah hell it is the place to go!

Glad you stopped by to say hello, see you next trip or next time I am in Oahu. If you want to posts pics, I think I took care of those warrants. That and Souldoggy doesn't do Nevada warrants so its all good.

PJ

Edit for spelling and the photo go ahead.

OOOPS, good catch PJ, fixed it!
laugh.gif
I went home and put the address in my Garmin under "Favorites" already!

When you come to the islands I'll be sure to get us a nice bench, a cooler, and smoke a fat stogie on the famous Waikiki Beach and watch the people go by!

Pheasant cigars?

I've never heard of the place. PJ, where are they located? I've been in need of a trip to a B&M recently.

I should check them out when I get back from Mammoth Lakes.

Thats really good to hear. I recall a long time back some of the locals that I had met said that place wasnt very friendly. Glad to see things have changed for the better! Dave...did you grab a double double animal style right next door? :laugh:

Pheasant is off the I-15 and Sahara West right after the In-N-Out burger on your right. PJ is definitely right about their selection being the best in town. I went for the first time last week and spoke with Paul down there; truly awesome shop.

Pheasant cigars?

I've never heard of the place. PJ, where are they located? I've been in need of a trip to a B&M recently.

I should check them out when I get back from Mammoth Lakes.

It is on Sahara/I-15 across the street from Palace Station in the In-n-out Burger parking lot.

Thats really good to hear. I recall a long time back some of the locals that I had met said that place wasnt very friendly. Glad to see things have changed for the better! Dave...did you grab a double double animal style right next door? :laugh:

Paul I think has been there for 7 years or so, but the store has been 12 years I think. Good owner, and incredible selection. He prides himself on stocking stuff not every other store has. He's done a good job of it!

PJ

Thats really good to hear. I recall a long time back some of the locals that I had met said that place wasnt very friendly. Glad to see things have changed for the better! Dave...did you grab a double double animal style right next door?
laugh.gif

nah, by the time we finished it was time to meet up with the boys and head to Spearmint Rhino and I didn't want grilled onions on my breath.
laugh.gif

BUT, we did hit In-n-Out near Tropicana before returning the rental cars the next day and double double animal style + fries it was! Plus an extra cheeseburger just in case
wub.gif
I tend to eat with all my might!

I remember the shop also having those JFR cigars (Just For Retail) , forgot to grab some and try it. Heard good stuff about them. Ah, next time.

Dave,

Now Im really jonesing to go to LV. I missed last summer due to the furloughs coming down the pipe. Hopefully next summer. Did you check out that rhumbar place? Any other cigar friendly places you came across?

My buddy Andrew works there. When I was this time last year I had a get time. It is always on the short list of places I need to go to when in Vegas.

Dave,

Now Im really jonesing to go to LV. I missed last summer due to the furloughs coming down the pipe. Hopefully next summer. Did you check out that rhumbar place? Any other cigar friendly places you came across?

Rhumbar is a nice place especially if you like rum. There is an indoor and outdoor patio area and both encourage cigar smoking.

I haven't been to Pheasant in a few years.

Didn't see nasty stares from uptight non-smokers as you get at CF.

That's the absolute best!! Are you kidding me? I make sure I get that front corner seat by the escalators LMAO

Didn't see nasty stares from uptight non-smokers as you get at CF.

That's the absolute best!! Are you kidding me? I make sure I get that front corner seat by the escalators LMAO

That seat is ALL you Los!
laugh.gif
I know you'd be blowing your smoke in that direction too!

Fia, I saw the ad for Rhumbar but it'll have to wait till next time. Traveling with a bunch of guys sometimes means I gotta go MIA on them and hook up with them later. Usualy I just plunk my butt on a video poker machine or slots wherever we go and smoke my stogie in peace and quiet.

Hot damn, looks like I'll be headed over there. I gotta get some sticks in the humi!

I've got a lot more free time now-a-days if any of you Vegas folk wanna get together. Lemmie know.

After a bit of hunting around in Google Map's Streetview, I think I've found the place. I'll be in Vegas from March 1st-5th, so I'll have to make a trip over there. CF is really the only large cigar retailer that I've been to while in Vegas.

Here's another plug for the guys over at Pheasant Cigars.

I had never even known they existed until I read this thread, so I passed by on my way home today and stopped in.

Good selection and a beautiful lounge! I spoke with the owner Paul, super nice and helpful guy. Even tossed a cutter in the bag with the cigars I picked up.

I will definitely be going back there in the future, seems like a great location for a little herf.

Paul is good people and the lounge is second to none in Las Vegas IMHO!
He is working on expanding to include a bar and restaurant, or food service of some kind. If he pulls it off it will beat the crap out of Casa Fuente for true BOTL's.

PJ

I had never even known they existed until I read this thread, so I passed by on my way home today and stopped in.

Good selection and a beautiful lounge! I spoke with the owner Paul, super nice and helpful guy. Even tossed a cutter in the bag with the cigars I picked up.

I will definitely be going back there in the future, seems like a great location for a little herf.

He is working on expanding to include a bar and restaurant, or food service of some kind. If he pulls it off it will beat the crap out of Casa Fuente for true BOTL's.

PJ

Gentlemen Looks like Pheasant it is next Tuesday!
what time works? We will be leaving Temecula after we drop the kids at school arriving in sin city maybe noon ish.
I'm bringing the GF as well

PJ Ill call you
Marneaus! Tuesday...... BE THERE!!!

Ill bring a couple goodies I recently acquired :whistling:

PJ

Gentlemen Looks like Pheasant it is next Tuesday!
what time works? We will be leaving Temecula after we drop the kids at school arriving in sin city maybe noon ish.
I'm bringing the GF as well

PJ Ill call you
Marneaus! Tuesday...... BE THERE!!!

Ill bring a couple goodies I recently acquired :whistling:

I've got a fat exam on Wednesday, but I'm sure I'll need a break from studying, hahaha.

Lets try for early afternoon on Tuesday if possible, 2:30-3:30?? Would that work for you boys?????

PJ