• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pheasant Cigars in LV

After a bit of hunting around in Google Map's Streetview, I think I've found the place. I'll be in Vegas from March 1st-5th, so I'll have to make a trip over there. CF is really the only large cigar retailer that I've been to while in Vegas.

Merlin, did you happen to make it there?

Pj, wish I could be there with you guys, have a great time!

After a bit of hunting around in Google Map's Streetview, I think I've found the place. I'll be in Vegas from March 1st-5th, so I'll have to make a trip over there. CF is really the only large cigar retailer that I've been to while in Vegas.

Merlin, did you happen to make it there?

Pj, wish I could be there with you guys, have a great time!

Dave he never did make it. He had no transportation so ended up spending his time at Casa Fuente. Not a bad way to spend the day IMO. I wish you could be here as well but we will have to wait until your next trip :thumbs: !

PJ

I have no class on Tuesday so I'm free whenever, and an afternoon meeting will still provide plenty of time to study afterward!

Off to have a cigar in the garage while I make some flash cards, Analysis of the Built Environment is not a class to slack off in!

Sounds like a great place that I need to check out. Will do the next time i'm in town