• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Phelps

whopper

big freak
1st event, Gold Medal, New World Record........ :whistling:

yeah, he's a beast. He'll be the all-time Gold medal winner by the end of these Olympics!

What an amazing domination that was!

Whew, I'm certainly thankful I haven't trained hard for the last 15 years only to get my a*s handed to me by such an astonishing talent.

A full body length and then some over the WR and the competition. Great stuff.

You can see the 12 minute video on msnbc.

I also hope nothing comes out of this over time, such as Performance Enhancing...

Simply a beast!

He never slows down, I was watching on of his events, a simi, I think, and at one point he was out of the to 3 an in the last 100m moved ahead of the other swimmers and the WR as well.

All of this and he seems to be a good guy as well.

Unlike, IMHO, the basketball team team that just makes the US look like a bunch of show-offs.

Tim

Ok that was amazing I thought there was no way he wins that race. One more to go. :thumbs:

Holy crap! I'm still not 100% convinced that he won that race. What an exciting finish.

Amazing. I almost dropped my laptop off my lap. Never cruise to the wall.

I swear, I do not know how he won that. 1/100th of a second! I thought in super slow he lost, but he has his finish perfected. In this case, he probably had longer fingers!

What an amazing showing. He just made himself a ridiculous amount of money.
I wonder if he is really done? Anyone thinks he will be back in 02?
Have a nice day everyone.