• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PHEW! ......thank goodness that's over

amateuraficionado

I'm usually on top of all of my responsibilities like it's nobody's business, but when it comes to a select few of them, I sometimes become paralyzed by procrastination. I have just completed a task(s) that I have been neglecting for three years! It is such a weight off my shoulders and I am ecstatic about finally getting it over with that.......

........ the first person to answer in this thread what it is gets a premium 5'er.

Hey & congrats, whatever it is!

Degree?

Edit: Stupid laggy work internet + enter key.

Cleaned out the garage?

Congratulations on finishing the task, maybe it is the same one as me. I just submitted an amended 2005 tax return, which I have been putting off for 3 years. :D

Congrats on whatever it is,

how about cleaned out your closet of old clothes ect.??
:cool:

Congratulations on finishing the task, maybe it is the same one as me. I just submitted an amended 2005 tax return, which I have been putting off for 3 years. :D

You got it Mike. Three freakin' years of 'em. '05, '06 and '07...... done! Can somebody say GB? :laugh:

Probably won't go out until Monday.... I'll post DC when it does. Congratulations!.... on getting yours done too! :thumbs:

Holy crap...three years?? :laugh: Somebody give THAT man a cigar!

Congrats on getting all that done D!

You got it Mike. Three freakin' years of 'em. '05, '06 and '07...... done! Can somebody say GB? :laugh:

Probably won't go out until Monday.... I'll post DC when it does. Congratulations!.... on getting yours done too! :thumbs:

Jeebus! 3 years worth of tax returns? That sure is a weight off your shoulders, congrats.

And congrats MPL!