• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PHIL!

It's good to see you back Phil.
I hope every thing works out all around. :thumbs:

Call me a prick but I ain't welcoming this SOB back here :angry2:

I can't wait to hear his excuses :whistling:

Ah, I can hear it now "CC you're out of line because it's none of your business, you weren't screwed over personally by Phil"

Or one of my favorites around here:

"PM sent"

LMAO, ya got something to say POST IT !!!

Whadda ya say Phil?

While I understand that he did not have Internet access, it is true that he received the certified letter from me on October 5th, 2004 -- almost 3 months ago. You don't need Internet access to send out a package.

I personally like Phil; I just do not like how he handled this situation with me, and with some other people here on CP. Still, if he makes good on everything, and perhaps explains his situation, I'd be understanding and forgiving about the whole deal.

Life's to short to hold grudges... it's really up to him now.

Moki I PMed you back.

CC please PM me over here as I have forgoten my CW password.

Jolly- PM to be shortly sent.

Ya, everything will be made right fellas. I am not trying to make excuses either. I was having a ruff time and your right I am sure I coulda found a way to get back online but, in my defence, when everything around you is going downhill sometimes cigars are the last thing on your mind.

I am sincerly sorry for leaving a few strings untied and that is why I came back the second I got connected up properly again. anyone who has ANY problem of feels I left them hanging please PM me or post as I plan on correcting it.

Phil

Take care of your stuff, Phil, please....

EDIT: Sorry, I was posting teh same time as Phil was. I hope things clear up and you can right whatever wrongs were done. I hope CC can be as forgiving as Moki, if all is corrected. But, I will understand if he's not and hope everyone else will too.

I never did like CC. When catboy was a newbie he sent me 2 (two) churchill sized Olivia O's... I mean, come on, Olivia O's? I've still got 'em too so I ought to be charging that flake rent for the space they take up...

WHat a screwhole.

NA

Heh...I actually like Oliva O's

(ducking and covering)

Yeah, I like Oliva Os as well but that is another bird to fly with.

I also like Phil, I have spent a lot of time chatting with Phil before he dissapeared. I was worried about Phil, a lot. That is why, Phil, I tried to Phone you a number of times. I left messages for you to call me, I asked for times I could call you. I do not know why I never got a return phone call. :(

I did this because you were catching a lot of hell here, and I personally had not one single Pony in that race. Call me an impartial party of the 2nd part or something. I finally gave up and stopped trying.

I hope you can get everything righted, and I also hope that the fact you righted everything can be added to your listing on the "Scumbag List" as I am sure that it would be hard to get your name "removed" from it.

The fact that you are back does speek volumes, and I am glad that I stood up for you as long as I did.

CC> Lighten up bro, Phil has come back to face the music, cut him some slack will ya.

CC I can't seem to PM you either you folder is full or something else is wrong.

Jolly Pm has been sent and I am waiting for a response.

PB Sorry but I never got any of your messages, Thanks for sticking up for me for so long, I know it's been a while bro.

All will be made right, there might be some hurt feelings and I do totally understand but any gars, $$$ or equipment owed shall be repayed/returned.

Also I sent a PM to SirSmokes does he still post here? LMK please.

Phil

I must say it´s really good to see you back here. I have followed the Where-is-Phil thread.

Welcome back.

PuroBrat said:
...and I also hope that the fact you righted everything can be added to your listing on the "Scumbag List" as I am sure that it would be hard to get your name "removed" from it.

Naw. Won't be hard. I, for one, thought everyone who was owed by Phil was screwed; but it looks like I was wrong. Life takes precedence over cigar chat forums. I realize that the term "cigar chat forum" underminds the actual money involved, but if Phil wants to make good on his debts I'll jump on the bandwagon and say he is a good guy. And he is not bound to divulge his troubles in open forum.

I'd trade with him anyday... I might have to wait a goddam year to get my end of the trade but... anyday! :p

Top Ten reasons for being out of touch.

10. The internet was broke and I couldn’t borrow any from my friends.

9. I don’t have any friends.

8. The Post Office doesn’t know where I live.

7. Internet café’s are something I only read about.

6. Western Union doesn’t serve my area.

5. I don’t talk or visit with my parents.

4. They don’t have telephones where I live.

3. I only go into town every 6 months for supplies.

2. My dog ate my cell phone.

And the number one reason to stay out of touch..

1. I had compound fractures of both arms and hands and it was too hard to type with my pecker or my nose.

LMAO, I never sent Neal any Olivas. :D Some of you guys will believe anything. Hey I heard Wade stole another pass and so did Floyd :0

Oh, "forgive" Phil? Sure all is forgiven. Post here if you want him in your next pass or want to do a trade with him where you send your end first.

You can count me off that list but seriously, PLEASE any of you guys who feel so magnanimous, SIGN UP or start a pass and put Phil first on the list. I wanna see if you're REALLY serious with all your "Aw gee Phil's REALLY okay" touchy feely crap.

Andrew, would you really trade with him again where you send your end first? Fantastic, you'll forgive him and won't hold grudges that's great but would you trust him again?

Call me a mean old prick but I wouldn't.......

Oh and Phil, there's an "email" feature on the PM page, use it if you want to send me an email. You've been around here long enough to know how that works as your PM box was almost always full and you and I communicated via email MANY MANY times. Either that or:

wljenkins@usa.net works too.

coventrycat86 said:
Call me a mean old prick but I wouldn't.......

You're a mean old prick. :0 :whistling:

:p Now respond to me in the Phil certified letter thread. :)

EDIT : Since people have had trouble with this concept on CP lately, the above was a joke. :rolleyes:

Anyone with a memory knows that I am a real bad judge of character. So I suppose it doesn't matter, but here goes.

Yes CC, if I wanted to trade, I would trade with Phil, and I would trust him to send his end. I would also invite him into a pass were I to start one. But these things are easier for me to say, as I am not in a position to do those things anyway. I do mean what I say though.

But also remember, I stood up for you once too Bill! So I am I always a bad judge?

There are a lot of people who are members here who I would not trade with, even on a send their end first kind of deal. Doesn't mean I don't think they are alright people. I don't think anyone has a problem with your feelings toward Phil, CC. What I would like to see, if Phil makes good on his debts, that he be welcomed back into the community. Now, that doesn't mean everyone should start trading with him and allowing him participation in their box passes. But, allowing him to correct his errors after a hard time in "real life" would be a noble gesture.

Okay I think I sent you an email CC. I am honestly not 100% sure how this new email works, but I think it went out.

My email is philwhipple@comcast.net for CC and all who need it.

Phil

AVB said:
Top Ten reasons for being out of touch.

10. The internet was broke and I couldn’t borrow any from my friends.

9. I don’t have any friends.

8. The Post Office doesn’t know where I live.

7. Internet café’s are something I only read about.

6. Western Union doesn’t serve my area.

5. I don’t talk or visit with my parents.

4. They don’t have telephones where I live.

3. I only go into town every 6 months for supplies.

2. My dog ate my cell phone.

And the number one reason to stay out of touch..

1. I had compound fractures of both arms and hands and it was too hard to type with my pecker or my nose.
[snapback]152487[/snapback]​

11. No internet access in Jail.

coventrycat86 said:
LMAO, I never sent Neal any Olivas. :D Some of you guys will believe anything.
[snapback]152522[/snapback]​

He's lying. He sent 'em, I got 'em.

Anyways CC, you sent me a pm and if you want an answer you'll have to enable pm's... I ain't emailing you... you ain't special... sourpuss.... BUwahahahahaha... sourpuss.... LMAO, that's rich..... buwahahahahahaha.

NA