• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PHIL!

Neener, neener, Neal's lying, I'm telling the truth, he forgot his dementia kicking in again, ...... :D :D :D

Phil,

Welcome back bro. Yeah, you messed up ;) but the nature of the beast is that when you make good, many people will forgive you and others won't. I for one had no stakes with you so there is nothing to forgive on my part and I for one am glad to see you back and making good and can totally relate to a hard year - matter fact still in one LOL.

Hard feelings will die down and some will point this out for months and even years to come. All you can do is do what you know is right, stay strong, keep PIF and make efforts to not fall in the hole again and remember when all else fails STAY IN CONTACT. It doesn't make whatever good, or corrects wrongs, but shows at least you have the desire to make good on your word, keeps things private for awhile at least and helps remedy things much quicker once you can make good. Trust me on this advice bro - I know ;)

Sam

Can't we just turn this over to Moderator Dave for his handling..................oooooooooooops, my bad! :whistling:

You may continue the Inquisition. :p

davey! davey!! I forgot all about that... where's my freakin' pen... ah, right next to the Olivia's kitty sent.

NA

Hello Phhhiiilllll!! Good to see you back around CP. Like was said previously, get busy setting records straight with the individuals. Do not bother trying to convince people that you plan to do right. Just simply do the right thing and the rest will work itself out...Take care and make the most of your opportunity to turn the corner around here.. :D

Russell Jones

heh.

i see you're taking a lot of crap here phil.
guess you got your work cut out for you.
recieved the pm. i am living at home now.
i'm gonna send you another one shortly.

SamClemmons said:
davey! davey!! I forgot all about that... where's my freakin' pen... ah, right next to the Olivia's kitty sent.

NA
[snapback]152598[/snapback]​

Now we KNOW he's lying:

OLIVA not Olivia.

How can ya spell something wrong when it's in your possession?. Unless of course you don't actually have it ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]152598[/snapback]​

Now we KNOW he's lying:

OLIVA not Olivia.

How can ya spell something wrong when it's in your possession?. Unless of course you don't actually have it ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]152652[/snapback]​
We? You got a mouse in yer pocket? Wait! I don't wanna know.
You know damn well you sent those things. You are the churchill king around here and THEY (not it) are big. They are both sitting not 20 feet from me in my ROCKET humi and have not been moved since YOU sent them. Olivia was simply a nice way of saying $hitcicle. JoeM knows you had a fondness for these things... he knows. Stop lyin' you sissy.

NA

Well send 'em back then (that is of course if you REALLY do have them :D ),and I'll be glad to replace them with something else to your liking.

But ya gotta promise that ya ain't gonna bitch about it a year later :laugh:

If they are the Oliva Bold Maduros, I'll take them. :cool:

coventrycat86 said:
Well send 'em back then (that is of course if you REALLY do have them :D ),and I'll be glad to replace them with something else to your liking.

But ya gotta promise that ya ain't gonna bitch about it a year later :laugh:
[snapback]152659[/snapback]​
Wull, I was kinda waitin' till you win a bet or something. ;) And... you know I got 'em. Might have some mold and shiz on 'em by now though, I don't look in the ROCKET humi very often. :laugh:

AVB- Ayuh, I know, you drink.

NA

coventrycat86 said:
Call me a mean old prick but I wouldn't.......

wljenkins@usa.net works too.
[snapback]152522[/snapback]​

you're an old mean prick :cool:

It's supposed to be:
AVB- Ayuh, I know, you drink good stuff so you're forgiven. :p

SamClemmons said:
AVB- Ayuh, I know, you drink.

NA
[snapback]152677[/snapback]​

PuroBrat said:
...I have spent a lot of time chatting with Phil before he dissapeared...
[snapback]152461[/snapback]​

Sorry PB, I can't leave this statement alone.

What did you do? Drive Phil insane? LOL :p

BACCHUS said:
PuroBrat said:
...I have spent a lot of time chatting with Phil before he dissapeared...
[snapback]152461[/snapback]​

Sorry PB, I can't leave this statement alone.

What did you do? Drive Phil insane? LOL :p
[snapback]152732[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AVB,

Your current chick photo is a girl smoking a really crappy Regalos cigar if my eyes don't decieve me.

Phil,
Chat room has been really quiet lately. Seems you have your work cut out for you and I for one would be intereted in your story when you get to it as I was surprised you dissapeared like that. Much has gone on at CP and much popcorn passed around.

AVB said:
Top Ten reasons for being out of touch.

10. The internet was broke and I couldn’t borrow any from my friends.

9. I don’t have any friends.

8. The Post Office doesn’t know where I live.

7. Internet café’s are something I only read about.

6. Western Union doesn’t serve my area.

5. I don’t talk or visit with my parents.

4. They don’t have telephones where I live.

3. I only go into town every 6 months for supplies.

2. My dog ate my cell phone.

And the number one reason to stay out of touch..

1. I had compound fractures of both arms and hands and it was too hard to type with my pecker or my nose.
[snapback]152487[/snapback]​

Great to have you back Phil :thumbs: Hurry up and send everyone their stuff. You know how much time I wasted trying to two way you on Nextel. I thought you were locked up or worse. If you still talk to Tuse let him know I have pups for sale.
Since you've been gone:
gamelover got ran off :thumbs:
Dave got fired and run off :0
we had a temporary politic's forumn :whistling:
I have a newborn son :D Triple D #2
and probably a lot more but I've been pretty busy myself
Give me a shout