• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PHIL!

He does live in Colorado. That's where I saw it the most :whistling:

EDIT to remove picture. I agree with Russell, I don't think it should be posted here.

Trust me, weed does affect long term memory. I cant remember **** since b4 I was 21.

1st things first. Jolly DC # 0304 1070 0000 7324 7509

Sir smokes DC # 0304 1070 0000 7324 3471

Those should be there in about 2-3 days fellas.

Now I am really scratchin my head cause I don't REMEMBER taking that pic. Now that would be my old cell phone and my old keychain......

Now how is that possible?

OH MAN I'M SO CONFUSED.

CC- sorry for all my brain farts bro, it's been a while since I shipped anythying and I seem to have FORGOTTEN what the hell I'm doin' LOL

Somebody throw me a bone here? How did someone whom showed up after I left get this pic? Is it just a coincidence? Is someone messin w/me?

ARGHHHHH it's killing me.

Phil

Phil said:
Now I am really scratchin my head cause I don't REMEMBER taking that pic. Now that would be my old cell phone and my old keychain......

OH MAN I'M SO CONFUSED.

You noob. That was the picture you took for my pass that took place in the spring of last year.

You can see that pic and the rest of the pics here.

vewyphishy said:
Phil said:
Now I am really scratchin my head cause I don't REMEMBER taking that pic.  Now that would be my old cell phone and my old keychain......

OH MAN I'M SO CONFUSED.

You noob. That was the picture you took for my pass that took place in the spring of last year.

You can see that pic and the rest of the pics here.
[snapback]153636[/snapback]​

ROTFLMAO @ myself guys. I am a COMPLETE DUMBASS!!!

I do remember that now.........

Phil

This all seems very....sophmoric to me...not too kewl posting pics of illegal drug use in a place I call home. I personally think this crosses some lines too. Rod I ask for a ruling from the grand-pubah on this one, please your highness (no pun intendeD!!) :angry:

gr8full2day said:
This all seems very....sophmoric to me...not too kewl posting pics of illegal drug use in a place I call home. I personally think this crosses some lines too. Rod I ask for a ruling from the grand-pubah on this one, please your highness (no pun intendeD!!) :angry:
[snapback]153641[/snapback]​

All I have to say is 1st off I didnt post that pic, I sent it to a friend a year ago.

And I agree with Gre8full and I think it should be removed.

one last thing, it's not illegal it's my medicine ;) (Gotta love cali :thumbs: )

You know, I read this stuff and scratch my head and wonder, "Geez, how much does someone have to screw someone else before some of you guys get pissed?"

I also wonder how some on this thread can take everything Phil here has done so lightly and just because he's said he would make it all good and posted some DC #'s, everything is just like old times.

I can say this, it makes me sick reading it.

Phil, you may have everyone else fooled here but it will take a hell of a lot more than this for me to not think you're an ass for what you did. You're also not even fessing up to why you did what you did, which should have been the first thing to do in your case.

Pretty sad in my opinion and the spit-swappin' on this thread is quite sickening. Oh well, what do I know anyway, right?

Carry on.......

Phil, you may have everyone else fooled here but it will take a hell of a lot more than this for me to not think you're an ass for what you did. You're also not even fessing up to why you did what you did, which should have been the first thing to do in your case.

[snapback]153646[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Leebo, I realize that I messed up. I am here to try and correct that. THere is no excuse for doing what I did so there is nothing to fess up to. I left after losing my job and DID NOT fufill my obligations and instead chose to sit at home and sulk. That is not acceptable and so here I am to correct that. I can't ask you to forgive me, nor do I expect you to, but there isnt anything that I am not admitting to what-so-ever.

Phil

Triple_D said:
I'm not feeling so well. I think I could use some of your medicine.
[snapback]153675[/snapback]​

Right there with ya bro. I feel ya pain :laugh:

Holy threadjack Batman!

The way things are progressing Phil is going to have an even BETTER excuse for not fulfilling obligations!

Phil said:
Leebo, I realize that I messed up. I am here to try and correct that. THere is no excuse for doing what I did so there is nothing to fess up to. I left after losing my job and DID NOT fufill my obligations and instead chose to sit at home and sulk. That is not acceptable and so here I am to correct that. I can't ask you to forgive me, nor do I expect you to, but there isnt anything that I am not admitting to what-so-ever.

Phil
[snapback]153649[/snapback]​

I've always liked you, Phil -- but truth me told, what annoys me the most is that I spend months trying to get in contact with you. Emailing you. Calling you. Researching various numbers/email addresses to get ahold of you at. PMing you. Even emailing and calling your father.

I never got a single return message back; if you had just said to me "I lost my job, things are a bit crazy now, please give me some time" I would have appreciated that much more than the stonewalling I got.

Regardless, I'm glad you're back on your feet, and that life is going better for you now.

You are much more forgiving than I am Moki!!

If it walks like a duck....... ;)

well, i got the money order from phil today.

thanks dude!
whee, i'm rich again!

Just an update here... Phil did indeed send me back the credo elements, hygrometers, dividers, and other associated items. I received them today.

Good for you Moki, and good for you Phil. One small step for CP-spirit, i giant leap for Phil :D

Nice to see you again :)

Glad to hear they got there safe.

SS's MO should have landed as well i'll send him a PM.

Nice to see you again Azon :)