• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Area Herf

Cool, I think its enough for a go. Fish you are more than welcome to bring some friends. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Sounds good, see you guys there!

I'm sure for the guys who can't make it we'll be able to do another one soon enough ;)

O.K. November 8th, Mahogany's, 1:00'ish. I'll gonna get there a little early and stroll through that cigar store downstairs.

I will be there +1.

Besides, I still owe DeVonn a PSD4 birthday smoke. We can finally light up together.

Dave

The first sounds good! I'll see what I can do to make it.

My working truck only gets 11-12 mpg so I'll have to negotiate with the wifely unit to borrow her car for the 2 hour drive, but I'll see what I can do.

It would be great to get together with all of you!

Talked to Mahogs again and we have the nice room (LOL) till 4:00. After words if not available we are able to slide over to the open bar area for more smoking!!

Bummer. I'll be out of town that weekend. Have a great time, though, and let's try to do something again during the Holidays!

A little over a week away!

So this is the headcount so far unless there are any change or newcomers!

Myself + 1 maybe
Mark
DeVonn
Marco Polo
Northernmoris
cgardan
surfish.dave + 2 maybe
carps
SouthsideCigar + 1
siriusblack

handyman dave (maybe)
henryscigar (maybe)
sweetrice80 (maybe)

O.K. I have a definite one more. Limo Dan is going to take the trip across the river with me. We're going to try to get there at noon because the weather is supposed to be nice. We're going to have a smoke out front.

See y'all there.

A little over a week away!

So this is the headcount so far unless there are any change or newcomers!

Myself + 1 maybe
Mark
DeVonn
Marco Polo
Northernmoris
cgardan
surfish.dave + 2 maybe
carps
SouthsideCigar + 1
siriusblack

handyman dave (maybe)
henryscigar (maybe)
sweetrice80 (maybe)

FYI Mike, I may have one in tow. I'll confirm today or tomorrow.

T-minus 5 days and counting.....