• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Herf @ Mahogs in April

I really want to thank everyone as this was the first time herfing with the CP crew. It was an incredible turn out considering how nice it was outside. Looking forward to do this again in the near future. Here's a link to some pics that are posted up at CF. Us CFers really want to thank you for your generosity for setting this up. It couldn't have gone any better.

Philly Herf
CP...CF...FoH...ICC...we're all BOTL for sure.

It was funny how everyone initially sat in their groups and then slowly ventured out and mixed together as the day went on....that was so cool to see.

EDIT to add...very nice photos Andy.

Thanks for the memories guys.

Nice photos smokincao and CigarMan Andy! Thanks.

Chemyst :cool:

No credit taken for the photos. Thank Richard (NeoCon on CF) for the pics on the link I posted earlier. Great to see some more awesome pics from Cigarman Andy.

Nice photos smokincao and CigarMan Andy! Thanks.

Chemyst :cool:

No credit taken for the photos. Thank Richard (NeoCon on CF) for the pics on the link I posted earlier. Great to see some more awesome pics from Cigarman Andy.

Seems like a missed a good time but I know I had a better time golfing in 75 degree weather. Hopefully next time I can attend.

To reiterate what everyone else has said, this was really a great time. I am sorry I couldn't stay longer and hang out with everyone.

I am really looking forward to the next one.

The pictures look awesome too.

Dave

Gary, I saw this pic on CF.
CSC_3029.jpg

And it reminded me of one I took of My dog, Mercury. :D
rue1.jpg

You two are just soooo cute.

CSC_3029.jpg

rue1.jpg

I do see the family resemblance....good thing I trimmed my ear hair before the event, you wouldn't have been able to tell us apart ;)

I do see the family resemblance....good thing I trimmed my ear hair before the event, you wouldn't have been able to tell us apart ;)

Where are the photo shop guys when we need them. :laugh:
Don't give Andy any ideas!

Too Late...
garydog2.jpg

rofl3.gif

You're a sick man Andy..... sick!

Damn, looks what happens when you sign off of CP early...and I thought all you guys were my friends! :whistling:

Actually I was watching the Rangers get their asses handed to them by the Caps in Game 3 last night :angry:

Funny sh*t...I had tears in my eyes I laughed so hard :laugh: MOG....geez Mike!

Andy?......

Damn, looks what happens when you sign off of CP early...and I thought all you guys were my friends! :whistling:

Actually I was watching the Rangers get their asses handed to them by the Caps in Game 3 last night :angry:

Andy?......

Not trying to dog you. You know it's all done with love my brother.

Andy?......

Not trying to dog you. You know it's all done with love my brother.
Yeah, like the love a guy gets from his ex! :laugh: