• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Herf @ Mahogs

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
Philly Herf 2011 is officially in the books. Mahogs has us in the books.

List:
Northernmoris
Ironpeddler
Vortex
Tone-NY
Flamchop
Southside
PipeSmoker?
Grateful1? if theres golf?

Ok guys I'd like to get a big group of us together at Mahogs in Philly. LAST TIME we had a lot of fun. Looks like we will be doing this on June 18th, Saturday. I would like to know who's available. Once we narrow it down, I will call Tom at Mahogs and try to set a date. Hopefully we can get a good size group, last time was somewhere around 30. I'm looking forward to it again. As always all are welcome. At this point I have opened this up to cf and botl.

The date:
June 18th Saturday 12:30/1pm till ?...

Mahogs
Mahogany On Walnut
1524 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19102

A little fun from last time courtesy of Cigarman Andy..

garydog2.jpg

I'm in!

In fact, I miss Spring in Philly. I was thinking of heading up in the next week but I'd also like to head up with everyone for a smoke. Sat., June 18th or 19th would be best for me but I'm flexible.

I love to visit The Twin Shoppe, too. Great neighborhood shop in South Philly but that's another thread. ;)

The June dates will work for me. Had a great time, I can't believe it has been two years!

I wish I could be with you guys. I miss you all, but I am touring Northern CA from June 21 - September 1st.

I'm in! I was just thinking about this not too long ago, we're definitely due for another.

Any of those dates work for me I think.

Geez, I didn't see this as I was in beautiful Nova Scotia last week on business. I had never been to a place where it rained horizontally for days at a time... :rolleyes:

June is good Mike...the sooner, the better!

I wish I could be with you guys. I miss you all, but I am touring Northern CA from June 21 - September 1st.
Nice Andy, good to see that you are finally following your dream of being a 'Roady', what band are you working for?

:laugh:

No date is ever going to be good for me, work is nutty. Whichever date you guys pick, I'll do my best to make it.

Ok, I am thinking June 19th.. Im gonna post this date on two other sites and then make a call to Holts.

Mike,
Sorry for the late reply. Right now June 18th looks good for me.
Count me in. Haven't seen everyone in a while.

Dave