• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Herf @ Mahogs

First post updated.. WE ARE GOOD TO GO..

If I leave CT at 5:30am....how may holes can I get in before the 1pm kick off?

And where?

Thats a good question..

C'mon...nobody has a course that we can play that AM? Heck, I would even think of heading down Friday night!

"I don't think so!"

There are a bunch of good courses outside of the city, and some good ones over the bridge in New Jersey which would only be about a 20 minute or so drive to Mahogs.

I haven't played at them all, so don't feel right recommending them... but...

http://www.valleybrookgolf.com/ <~ never played there but comes highly recommended, it's owned by Ron Jaworski!
http://www.pennsaukengolf.com/ <~ is across the river in NJ, but never played there.
http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses/course.aspx?course=943945 <~ never played there, but again comes recommended and not a far drive from Mahogs.

River Winds in West Deptford is an interesting course. You can see Center City from most of the course.

http://www.riverwindsgolfandtennis.com/

Mike....Anthony will be coming with me too. I'm waiting to hear back from Tim and his crew if anyone else will be attending.

Enjoy your vacation!

Well, there is Pine Valley in NJ, too. Or Tavistock.
You DO have connections, right?

Chemyst :cool:

If Gary comes down, I prob will also. I gotta back my bro Gary son, thug life brah.
CP HUSTLAS FO LIFE!

Come up into Mahogany and cause a ruckus. Aint not party without Gary ( aka DJ Gary 5woods).

Also, Tone-NY, whats up guy?

Mike,
Sorry for the late reply. Right now June 18th looks good for me.
Count me in. Haven't seen everyone in a while.

Dave

Dave it will be great to see you again it has been a long time.

If Gary comes down, I prob will also. I gotta back my bro Gary son, thug life brah.
CP HUSTLAS FO LIFE!

Come up into Mahogany and cause a ruckus. Aint not party without Gary ( aka DJ Gary 5woods).

Also, Tone-NY, whats up guy?

Good and you, great to see you posting!

First post updated.. WE ARE GOOD TO GO..

If I leave CT at 5:30am....how may holes can I get in before the 1pm kick off?

And where?

Thats a good question..

C'mon...nobody has a course that we can play that AM? Heck, I would even think of heading down Friday night!

"I don't think so!"

The Monmouth County NJ Course (Charleston Springs) I play at regularly is great. I would play with you if you are interested. Only thing is I am an hour north of Mahogs.

Dave

The Monmouth County NJ Course (Charleston Springs) I play at regularly is great. I would play with you if you are interested. Only thing is I am an hour north of Mahogs.

Dave

I'll let you know.

Things are going according to another's plan right now!

Thanks.

Tomorrow! :thumbs:

Looking forward to it guys! Although, I'll probably not be able to get there before 2:00.... I'm sure things will still be burning at that point. :cool:

Today! :thumbs:

I plan to be there around 2.

Steve

I wanted to be there guys, sorry I didn't make it. Something unexpected came up. Hope it was a good time, I'll be at the next one. :(

Thanks guys for the great time and the cigars. Let's not wait too long to do it again. :thumbs:

It was great to meet everyone and share bull and cigars.

Let's do it again soon! :thumbs:

Steve

Thank you Mike, another successful day at Mahoganys in Philly.

Our Host...
TheHost.jpg

..and the rest of the crew.
InAction.jpg

TheBoys.jpg

TheBoys2.jpg

TheCrew.jpg

It was great seeing everyone, can't wait until we do it again!

I wanted to be there guys, sorry I didn't make it. Something unexpected came up. Hope it was a good time, I'll be at the next one. :(
We missed you Mike...and I had a special something for you too :whistling:

BTW, put some names with the faces in that pic. I see you, northernmoris, tone-ny, and your son in the Yankees hat? But don't recognize the others.