• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Herf @ Mahogs

From l-r... Steve(vortex), Mike(northernmoris), Dave(southside cigar), my friend Gerry, my friend Mike, PSU Opusx, Anthony(Tone-ny), Gary(Ironpeddler), mkitman (cf), Gary's son Anthony.. Sorry to the two guys, but at the moment I can't remember your names.

Luckily Gerry didn't eat the meat out from Gary's bun. It was a good time.

Sorry guys, should have quoted the pic, will edit when I am home.

BTW, put some names with the faces in that pic. I see you, northernmoris, tone-ny, and your son in the Yankees hat? But don't recognize the others.

Moe, Larry, Curly....repeat! :D

Looks like a great time folks. Sorry I missed it. I'll keep an eye out for the next! :thumbs:

Great herf, great time. You missed a good one Gary!

TheCrew.jpg

Looks like a good time!

Hey, Gary! Are you C. Everett Koop's short Brother?

I was just going to ask if he was wearing lifts. He looks like he's getting taller in his old age.

Looks like a good time!

Hey, Gary! Are you C. Everett Koop's shortER Brother?
Fixed it for you! ;)

Looks like a good time!

Hey, Gary! Are you C. Everett Koop's short Brother?

I was just going to ask if he was wearing lifts. He looks like he's getting taller in his old age.
Have I ever told you guys you suck? :whistling:

The only thing I can think of for the reason you bust my balls so much is that I'm 20 years older than you two and have more hair on my head than BOTH of you combined :laugh:

We did have a great time...I wish both of you guys could have been there :thumbs:

The only thing I can think of for the reason you bust my balls so much is that I'm 20 years older than you two and have more hair on my head than BOTH of you combined :laugh:

We did have a great time...I wish both of you guys could have been there :thumbs:

No, the only thing you ever tell me that sucks are my Flyers.
Hell, you probably have more hair in your nose than I have on my head! :laugh:

So sorry I had to miss this affair. Moving my folks into their new place at an over 55 community wasn't easy. I would have much rather been wit' youse guys.

Looks like everybody had a great time.

No, the only thing you ever tell me that sucks are my Flyers.
Hell, you probably have more hair in your nose than I have on my head! :laugh:

Tru dat!....and probably in my ears too :p

So sorry I had to miss this affair. Moving my folks into their new place at an over 55 community wasn't easy. I would have much rather been wit' youse guys.

Looks like everybody had a great time.

We missed you too Dave. I left you a VM on your cell on the way there and the message said your number changed....PM me your new number. We have to get together over the Summer :thumbs:

BTW, put some names with the faces in that pic. I see you, northernmoris, tone-ny, and your son in the Yankees hat? But don't recognize the others.

Moe, Larry, Curly....repeat! :D

Looks like a great time folks. Sorry I missed it. I'll keep an eye out for the next! :thumbs:
GG...we left that chair open in front so those who didn't make it could Photo Shop themselves in... :whistling:

It truly was a great relaxing day...although Mike developed a case of whip lash from spinning around to look at the pretty girls as they walked by down on Walnut Street! :thumbs:

It's truly amazing the variety of beautiful women there are in Philly. I took two walks to feed the meter and fell in love 38 times! :love:

Here in Newark the U of D girls are something but most of them are just that - girls.

From l-r... Steve(vortex), Mike(northernmoris), Dave(southside cigar), my friend Gerry, my friend Mike, PSU Opusx, Anthony(Tone-ny), Gary(Ironpeddler), mkitman (cf), Gary's son Anthony.. Sorry to the two guys, but at the moment I can't remember your names.

Definitely a good time! I can't wait for the next one...

I was really hoping nobody would remember that comment. :)

- Gerry

- Gerry

You were a good sport, for it being your first time :whistling:

- Gerry

You were a good sport, for it being your first time :whistling:

Lmfao.. Now fill out your profile and post a intro newb...

We missed you Mike...and I had a special something for you too :whistling:

Aw thanks man, I was really looking forward to it and it looks like it was such a good time. I wanted to be there but just couldn't. Glad you guys had fun!

I'm really bummed I missed this. I was in my office not 3 blocks away all day. I just couldn't get away.

Crap! Yo, sorry guys I couldnt make it, I feel bad, but I was trying to get there.

So get this, as I was walking to the place, I got ambushed by what appeared to be some fembots. -But not just any fembots, these were some ridiculously hot ones -all redheads. And, in order to stop me, they all began to put their respective mojos' on. So naturally, I knew that if I didnt come up with something quick and find a way to Counter their mojo, I wouldn't last 2 minutes with these women. So, I decided the best course of action was to actually put My mojo on (stronger then their mojo), and heh, lo and behold, the damnedest thing happened -we actually got cross-mojination, and in the end, their head's simply exploded. -Long story short though, I'm wanted for questioning regarding the disappearance of 3 Philadelphia street performers.

Sorry,
next herf though, 'will definitely be there.

Crap! Yo, sorry guys I couldnt make it, I feel bad, but I was trying to get there.

So get this, as I was walking to the place, I got ambushed by what appeared to be some fembots. -But not just any fembots, these were some ridiculously hot ones -all redheads. And, in order to stop me, they all began to put their respective mojos' on. So naturally, I knew that if I didnt come up with something quick and find a way to Counter their mojo, I wouldn't last 2 minutes with these women. So, I decided the best course of action was to actually put My mojo on (stronger then their mojo), and heh, lo and behold, the damnedest thing happened -we actually got cross-mojination, and in the end, their head's simply exploded. -Long story short though, I'm wanted for questioning regarding the disappearance of 3 Philadelphia street performers.

Sorry,
next herf though, 'will definitely be there.

Wait, gingers are attractive now?