• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PHOTO CIGAR PASS PICTURES UP

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I received the Photo Cigar Pass today, and just got back from having the photo's developed. Most of the photo's are there. If you don't see yourself, either you didn't take a picture, or the picture wasn't developed (due to a bad exposure). Thank you all again for making this pass a success. I'll definately do something like this again soon.Check 'em out here: http://www.cigarpass.com/photopassThanks,Rod

I know who Deb is. :) You guys have to tell me who you are, because I don't know. Let me know what number photo you are (counting from the very top and working your way down), and I will put your name by your photo. That's the only way I can do it. For examples, photo's 1 and 2 are me (Rod).
Post your name here with the photo number, and I will update the photo page.Thanks,Rod

Did some not come out I don't see mine in there?
That will sux!

Darren,Some did not turn out. All I received back from the developer is on the site. I know, it does suck. I know we're missing a couple.

I think those of you who didn't turn out should be in another one with new members and old members that want to do it.I don't know who anyone is either. Would love to know. I guessed Cohib Surfer. I think I am right with the igloodor?Deb

#8 and 9. My daughter got two shots off before I could stop her.

I don't know if you should have posted those pics:confused: Those are some mugs there can I trust them with my beloved smokes! LOL:biggrin:

HEY! I resemble that remark. nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. :biggrin:

I am feeling left out I'm ganna have to send in a photo to add to them:) :cool:

if you guys who didn't come out have other photo's, email them to me, and i'll put them up.

#7Man... that is a bad pic. I must have a few too many stouts that night. I am glad I blew all the boogs out of my nose.
Why couldn't that one be one of the unexposed pics.At least I had my clothes on.

#4 is my humidor room. That's me in the picture on the wall and the pass box on top of the Windsor.

I've been robed (no pun intended)
Were are mine? I demand a re-count or re-take or what even but I demand it!!!
:cool:

Looks like your's was a bad exposure too Gil. I was hoping this wouldn't happen. All that I got back is on the website. Send in a pic of yourself, and I will put it up.Sorry about this Gil. I know this happened to a couple other member's as well.Rod

#11. me on the back Deck. Finally after 6 months of winter!! Cant believe I didnt have a smoke in my hands

Hey that goof in the mirror on #5 is me.
I guess it didn't turn out quite as good as I expected.
Promise to give you a better pic next timeDave :cool: