• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo in your Signature. . .

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
Hey guys,

I have noticed that alot of you have a photo in your signature. How do I do this? I would really like to know.

Thanks and HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

My Controls, edit signature and then click the "IMG" button and insert the link to what ever photo you want to use.

The photo has to already be hosted somewhere. Fast4Dr. is nice enough to host my images for me since I'm completely inept with that kind of stuff :p

You can right click the "Bush/Cheney" image in my signature tag to get the URL information for this GREAT sig photo and put that in yours if you'd like :D

Hey CC, did you see the new ones's on GW's site?

I also found a lot of good political bumper sticker sites (where I obtained my avatar for today) :D

BTW, you back home Steve? If ya are, Welcome Home! If not, Howdy! :)

Ditto what the Horseman said, STeve! Are you somehow logging in from the depths of the jungle?

OH wait, you're not IN the depths of the jungle, are ya? :D

Well guys, thanks for the input.

Let me bring you all up to date.

I am still in Guyana, and will be for the next four weeks. Then I will start heading home, but it will take me about two weeks to get home. Have several stops along the way.

The internet to all of Guyana has been mostly down for the past couple of days. About the time I posted this question and this thread, the internet went down and has been down most of the time. (this has happened nationwide, but if you have been here any time at all, you come to expect things like this.)

In the meantime, I have misplace the picture I wanted to post, so that is not really an option right now either.

So . . . thanks for the replies. . .and I hope to talk to you guys real soon.

I miss getting to talk to all of you and see how things are going.

Anyway. . . HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STeVE

By the way CC...it was a similar image to what you already have, but one I liked even better. And now I can't remember exactly what it said, or where I saw it.

Oh well. . . . :(

GuyanaBoy said:
By the way CC...it was a similar image to what you already have, but one I liked even better. And now I can't remember exactly what it said, or where I saw it.

Oh well. . . . :(
I just hope it wasn't this one:
main_graphic1.gif

:sign:

I can absolutely promise you it wasn't that one.

The only time I would support Kerry for President was if he was running for President of FRANCE :0 :0 :0

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GuyanaBoy said:
I can absolutely promise you it wasn't that one.

The only time I would support Kerry for President was if he was running for President of FRANCE :0 :0 :0

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !
:) :) :) :D :D :D

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: