• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pick on your rival thread

UT1.jpg

VolClown.jpg

LOSER.jpg

meyersbitchhx5.jpg

meyephil.jpg

bagsmokeyln7.jpg

Make fun of Fat Phil all you want but spare Bruce and Pat, for now, as it is not even basketball season. By the way, nice barrage.

Danny is one of the finest people you will ever meet, and a winner of a Heisman and a NC.

Good for him. He and Heath Schuler can have a tea party in the magical land of obscurity :laugh: :laugh:

Danny is one of the finest people you will ever meet, and a winner of a Heisman and a NC.

Good for him. He and Heath Schuler can have a tea party in the magical land of obscurity :laugh: :laugh:

Uh, did Heath win a NC and Heisman? I think Danny W is more than happy doing his ministry Desire Street Ministries:)

And i guess after being PWN3D by UF 59-20, it's understandable to have to resort to "well, Peyton won this...", but truth is, Peyton won nothing in college, he was 0-4 vs UF, so yeah, he's a great NFL QB, really, but Danny W OWNED him in head to head play on Saturday :) :) :sign:

Well... at first it was funny, but I've got a feeling the Sports Forum will soon be like the politics forum... :whistling:

Well... at first it was funny, but I've got a feeling the Sports Forum will soon be like the politics forum... :whistling:

Yeah, i can see your point, maybe things should cool down, this was meant to be fun.

Go Vols!

:laugh:

Yeah, i can see your point, maybe things should cool down, this was meant to be fun.

Go Vols!

Agreed. Although what the hell did you expect when you started a thread that was basically meant to be an SEC flamewar? :laugh:

Go Vols!

I'm all for peace, but I'll be damned if you here me say go... well you know.

Love is all you need? I know it is against some code somewhere but I would still root for Florida over any nonconference school. Right, all you need is love.

-Mark

I actually did root for Florida in the NC game last year. I hate them, but I'm all for proving that the SEC is hands-down the best conference.

I actually did root for Florida in the NC game last year. I hate them, but I'm all for proving that the SEC is hands-down the best conference.

I'm having a real hard time pulling for Bama this weekend, even though i despise the knolls, but i ALWAYS pull for the SEC teams (but i still giggle when Tenn gets that ass whupped :laugh: ) when playing non SEC teams.

I'm having a real hard time pulling for Bama this weekend, even though i despise the knolls, but i ALWAYS pull for the SEC teams (but i still giggle when Tenn gets that ass whupped :laugh: ) when playing non SEC teams.

When you lose, people get fired. If Tennessee continues to be this half-assed a team, maybe the school can fire the right person. Coaching changes can do wonders. You've had yours. Oh, Zooker.

-Mark

When you lose, people get fired. If Tennessee continues to be this half-assed a team, maybe the school can fire the right person. Coaching changes can do wonders. You've had yours. Oh, Zooker.

-Mark

Zook would look GREAT in Tennessee Orange :whistling:

That's bordering on an insult. I will, however, take Steve Spurrier, as he did go to high school in Tennessee. Maybe there is some love deep down? If there isn't love, then maybe loads of money would work.