• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picked these up..

blacklabelbravo

Can any one attest to authenticity? Do the tubes look correct? From my research the Partagas tube does not seem to be correct (unless this is an older tube not listed on their site), but the band is spot on. The other 3 look authentic. they were $75 for the 4

2011-01-10062416.jpg

I know very little about Cubans if that is not evident.

I'd be interested to see the sticks. I have all but the Boli. Smoked mine. They seemed fine but I am no authority.

I know where there are more.

When I get home tonight and have more time, I will pull each out and take pics, I was pressed for time this AM!

Can any one attest to authenticity? Do the tubes look correct? From my research the Partagas tube does not seem to be correct (unless this is an older tube not listed on their site), but the band is spot on. The other 3 look authentic. they were $75 for the 4

2011-01-10062416.jpg

You might want to put some ointment on that sore, maybe a band-aid too! Doc!

2011-01-10062416.jpg

You might want to put some ointment on that sore, maybe a band-aid too! Doc!

It's almost healed now...Like a dummy, I was cutting wax off a bottle with my knife....drunk....well needless to say it was a lot worse 2 weeks ago...bloody mess...first time i've ever experienced 'spurting' blood....scary...

Tubos look authentic...but the cigars are what matter. Post some pics of the sticks and bands.

I recognize the Boli tubos but the others, I've never seen those colors before. I'd be interested to know what year they are from.

Loren, over the past two years Habanos have been revamping of redesinging the different tubos for thier cigars.
I recognize the Boli tubos but the others, I've never seen those colors before. I'd be interested to know what year they are from.

These are rather common tubos, and they are authentic.

Enjoy your smokes.

Cheers
Drew P

They look the same as what we get here in Australia which are genuine ISO . BTW I can pick those up here for about $15 a piece.

I thought they were good, but, just like i figured.....just the hype....Just as good as a find Nic or Dominican cigar....

Cant say I blame you , I have smoked loads of cubans down here in OZ and I still prefer a Nic or Dom cigar any day.