• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pics from Aspen

moki

el Presidente
I just got back from a trip with a group of my friends from college to Aspen for some skiing. Had to pose with a cigar on Aspen :)

4.jpg

We had a blast there... some more pictures that I've cleaned up a bit in Photoshop, I've put up here:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/aspen/

The complete trip story and pics can be found on my friend's web site (but the pics he has there I haven't cleaned up yet with my mad Photoshop skillz):

http://www.jruppert.com/photo/Ski%20Trips/...n/Aspen2004.htm

Nice pic. That is some beautiful scenery.

Smoking and skiing? Sounds dangerous :p

Great pictures Moki.
The scenery is amazing, looks like the ultimate place to go skiing.

You're supposed to take the ribbon off the power rangers before smoking. ;)

Matt R said:
You're supposed to take the ribbon off the power rangers before smoking. ;)
It was all for the camera! :)

The skiing was good, if a little slushy at the bottom of the mountains -- we stayed at the top and it was awesome... except for skiing with a massive hangover.

phishy: you try not looking like a spoog in all of that gear. ;)

gkpk said:
Great pictures Moki.
The scenery is amazing, looks like the ultimate place to go skiing.
Actually, I'd say Whistler up in BC, Canada is better skiing -- but it's quite good out west too, just need to go at the right time of year.

Looks like the bunny slope to me. And oh my God, you're wearing a helmet! Helmet + skier = doofus :sign:

You think skiing in Colorado is good? Drag your sorry arse out here to Whistler and I'll show ya' what good is. You may just need that helmet after all...

Just pulling your chain ;)

Tony Bones said:
You think skiing in Colorado is good? Drag your sorry arse out here to Whistler and I'll show ya' what good is. You may just need that helmet after all...
I've been to Whistler, ass-clown -- it's a great mountain. :)

As for the helmet, yeah, it looks stupid, but I don't feel like going the way of many celebrities and politicians who bought it while smacking into a tree. :)

LMAO :D
You tell him Moki........better be safe than sorry.

Aspen Is a great place... I little expensive.... but very nice. I live in colorado soooo I get to the hills alot this time of year.

Moki,

Great Pics! It looks like you had beutiful weather as well.

Ahhh isnt the idea to ski around the trees .................

Can't agree wtih more Whistler is the best even in the summer.

BenjieV :D