• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picture Pass Contest!

Who took the wackiest/coolest picture?

• Shadman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil

• servebig

• idahogn

• Styx&Stoned/kurtcigar1

• blankcig

• monte

• CoventryCat86

• Fast4dr

• Miami guys

• Toaster

• Total voters

vewyphishy

The Original Smoking Fish
Aight, the pics are finally up! I had some trouble with putting the right pic to the right person, but I think I did alright.

PICS HERE.

Winner gets a sampler from the pass contents. If there's a decent number of votes by Sunday night, I'll take the winner then. Otherwise, I'll give this about a week. :thumbs:

Uhh. I find monte's pics pretty disturbing. Not because the doll heads are in the oven on a baking tray.. thats kind of funny. But what the hell was he doing with 4 doll heads in his house to begin with?

other1 said:
Uhh. I find monte's pics pretty disturbing. Not because the doll heads are in the oven on a baking tray.. thats kind of funny. But what the hell was he doing with 4 doll heads in his house to begin with?
Have to agree.

The second "dunno who took this pic" is RicMac25 on the left but I don't know who's on the right ;)

There is no doubt who's going to win this contest, congratulations Monte!! :p Those doll pieces are too funny :D

Oh, an explanation on my photos:
I've been fixing stone walls and doing rock work around my house for the past few years. The stone walls were built in the early 1800's and over the years, trees fall on them and knock them over, trees grow close to or in them and lots of vines & weeds start to engulf the walls making them almost hidden.

I completely rebuilt the wall in the first picture from scratch and got a heck or a workout in the process :0 I built the mini flower garden around the tree in the second picture and the stone walls waaaaaay in the background I spruced up a bit to make them look better ;)

Yea, I think the pics need more discription please. Whos who in the pics, what is that in the pics, what is the significince of the pic, why was the pic taken, where was the pic taken? You know, some context in the captions.

Okay Mr. Kansas guy, here goes:

The third picture is my refrigerdor stocked with some "funny" cigar boxes. :0

My fourth picture is my puts and takes for the pass ;)

in phils pics, look like he had some "funny" stuff in that ceegar, thats how i like mine :D

Yea, I noticed Phils........ Is takin a pic of the van including Tag a good Idea??.......... And is there any conection to Phil disapearing recently?............ :sign: Ok, maybe not..... That last part may not even be funny.

CC, I figured out the picks you mentioned, but what about the stones? Did you disasemble a stone structure of some kind to use as a tree planter?? Looks nice if thats what happened.

Moki, it's my undestanding Shadman's pics may have been along the lines your looking for but they just don't seem to have turned out as well as hoped. Sounded like they may have been good. :(

CC, I figured out the picks you mentioned, but what about the stones? Did you disasemble a stone structure of some kind to use as a tree planter?? Looks nice if thats what happened.

Nope, just found a bunch of flat rocks that were laying around, MAN DO WE HAVE ROCKS HERE :0

That's why there are stone walls literally lining every back road in New England.

Looks like this one is a runaway... Monte and his freaky baby mannequin heads in the oven. Not sure if I should send him cigars... or anti-psychotic medication. :D

coventrycat86 said:
The second "dunno who took this pic" is RicMac25 on the left but I don't know who's on the right ;)
That would be me and Gael.

The pic before that one is of Gael's dog Nicotine, but it didn't come out good. Actually I think he spells it Nikkotine or somethingl

I personally like Scott (Gator) making out with the life-sized chicked.