• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picture Pass Contest!

Who took the wackiest/coolest picture?

• Shadman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil

• servebig

• idahogn

• Styx&Stoned/kurtcigar1

• blankcig

• monte

• CoventryCat86

• Fast4dr

• Miami guys

• Toaster

• Total voters
That is correct.....but those are not the pics I took.......unless I was in Miami

HAHAHAHA "Baby...the other white meat!" That's funny!

Thank you all who have voted for me. Sorry that I've been away on business and family vacationing. Just got home today and checked my PM's and found out that I had won! WOOOT! :thumbs:

Looking forward to the sampler! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hmmm...a couple of my good ones late at night on the beach around the campfire didn't come out very well. They were some "interesting" scenes. What bothers me most is that my best picture isn't even on there. I KNOW it came out OK. Wal-Mart must've removed it because of it's "questionable" content. A lot of film developing places will throw out pictures with any kind of nudity. Some pimple-faced Walmart guy has that pic hanging on his bedroom wall! :angry: :sneaky:

ShadMan said:
Hmmm...a couple of my good ones late at night on the beach around the campfire didn't come out very well. They were some "interesting" scenes. What bothers me most is that my best picture isn't even on there. I KNOW it came out OK. Wal-Mart must've removed it because of it's "questionable" content. A lot of film developing places will throw out pictures with any kind of nudity. Some pimple-faced Walmart guy has that pic hanging on his bedroom wall! :angry: :sneaky:
That's got to be some kind of illegal thing to do isn't it. Right to Privacy laws and all. They're not suppose to look at them other than to see if they printed or not. Rat Bastards! :D

Well, I had a good friend who worked in a photo lab once in the mall, and they had to remove anything of any questionable content because the pictures were visible to the public outside the shop as they went through the development process. They would develop rolls of questionable content, but had to be notified ahead of time so they could be done before or after regular business hours, so as not to create pandimonium in the mall! ;) I'm sure Wal-Mart is the same.