• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pictures of Your Collections!

Great pics of the fuente stashes. I would feel ashamed to put up pics of my stash, as it would be considered an EPIC FAIL compared to those!...LOL

Those Sand sharks are making me drool, great selection there!!! :thumbs:

...weak sauce, boys:

gallery_1565_604_61530.jpg

...and my little collection is teeny compared to some of the folks around these parts.....:p

What's in the bottom section, BBS? I only see one door open... :whistling:

Brooks, nice stuff. Let us know how the maddie super beli is, I haven't had one of those before.

Tom just waiting for you to post a new thread " so I just got off thethe phone with bob about a double size mxt...."

Anyone who does not have the time to smoke any of those.......

I am here for you, willing to take one for the team!
sign.gif

Nice photos peeps

Anyone who does not have the time to smoke any of those.......

I am here for you, willing to take one for the team!
sign.gif

Nice photos peeps

Hell yes you are. This guy smokes anything and everything 24 hours a day! :D

Oh good lord...smoke the damn things already. I would.

Wish I had the time :)

Carpe diem my friend, just a thought. If not, then lemme buy one of those Opus maduros. ;)

Oh, sorry yall, it is not that I don't have the time to SMOKE them, but I don't have the time to do a REVIEW of them...Most of those I have been buying specifically to do reviews on, and with all of the New releases coming out (and th birth of my son recently), I just don't have the time to photograph and review them yet...

I will soon, and they will keep...it is not like I am smoking chit in the meantime :)

~brooks

I have more than I will ever get around to smoking.

I'm pretty sure I can help you solve that problem . . . ;)

Some very nice collections in here . . . I think I'll keep my half empty 50ct. humi pics to myself!

Here I am getting ready to post three BTL, a #50 Anjeo and some WOAM and YOU come in with all that Opus. Makes me feel queezie (humble if I have to admit it).

Time to rob a bank and not get caught by Jon or Q da cop!