• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe in need of repair

streetrod

Having just come back to pipe smoking after many years (was on a cigar kick), I bought a few new pipes & some tobacco.
However when I retrieved my oldest pipe from my stuff draw, I noticed the shank has a small piece missing from it where it connects to the stem. I bought this pipe 49 years ago while on my honeymoon & would like to have it repaired.
Can anyone recommend a reputable place to deal with.
thanks.

Had a lot of things going on over the last couple of weeks, but finally sent out the pipe to Briarville,
Will let you know when I get it back. They said about 3 weeks for the full restoration.
Thanks again.

Had a lot of things going on over the last couple of weeks, but finally sent out the pipe to Briarville,
Will let you know when I get it back. They said about 3 weeks for the full restoration.
Thanks again.

They fo great work.

Unfortunately not. I should have, but was dealing with several ongoing personal issues & did not think about it. I can tell you that it was not smokable due to the missing piece in the shank & the cracks that the smoke leaked through that are now undetectable. I am a real quality freak & this more than exceeded my expectations.

Accidental water damage that occurs as a result of a sudden, unexpected occurrence like a burst pipe, is often covered by a homeowners insurance policy. In addition, cleaning, repair or replacement of wood flooring, drywall and even furniture due to water damage as a result of a burst pipe typically are covered.
1620029025809.png

Accidental water damage that occurs as a result of a sudden, unexpected occurrence like a burst pipe, is often covered by a homeowners insurance policy. In addition, cleaning, repair or replacement of wood flooring, drywall and even furniture due to water damage as a result of a burst pipe typically are covered.
View attachment 42042
Wow.... This is a new one.