• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe Tobacco Prospective Pass?

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
I saw some other expressed interest here. What do y'all think about getting another Pipe Tobacco pass started up? I just wanted to hear some input. I was thinking about it and well, I've never been involved in a pipe tobacco pass before. I can check out the old one and see how it is done, but I wanted to inquire here and see if there was enough interest in getting another started back up. Who else would like to see another one of these get started? We could also include a "photos" bag for everyone to enjoy and add to with cool pics of pipe smoking/ your daily pipe lounges, wherever they may be. Once again, I'm just speculating since very few of us participate in the pipe room anyway. Who'd be interested if I started one up?

if you haven't already, check out the one brewmeister ran a few months ago. He did a great job. You might also pm him and get some feedback. Good luck.

I have been waiting for one of these to fire up again so I can try some stuff that is not available locally.

How are you planning on running it? I'd be in depending on that.

Post up the final details and the procedure you're looking to follow. That way we can all get a better idea of what we're getting into. Look at Brewmeister's pass to get a good idea of what you need to outline!

:)

I would be interested, but I may be moving come late March to early April. I may have to sit this one out till after we get all moved and such.

i have enough interest to pay money for new tobaccos. I'm not sure i'd want 'any' blend or flavor.. but of the english style (no perique) virginia/latakia/turkish blends, i'd both like to sample and offer my own attempt..

not sure that fits your intentions, but i'll applaud from the sidelines or jump in as appropriate. Great Idea.

Well im going to have to put this idea on hold for awhile. If i started a pass now, i wouldnt be around when it was finishing up.

So unless someone else wants to give it a whirl, Im going to have to wait awhile.

I am anxious to try new stuff being re-introduced to the pipe lately. But between easy availability on the web and the low cost it seems like a pass is not the easiest way for a person like me, who has a small sampling of blends at this time. But what do I know? I'm a noob all over again!!

Now if I could put a cigar and take some pipe tobacco, I'd be in business! :D