• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipers In Pennsylvania! CANCELED

Ok fellas, I just got off the phone with JM and Dan ordering my Texas tribute pipe. I have a little treat for all of us to smoke. I am hoping that everyone who comes enjoys smoking a good VA. I have a tin that I am going to open there and smoke with you guys. Of course it has to be something special so I hope you fellas enjoy aged tobacco. The trip is coming soon. Its just over a month till we leave TX on the way to PA. I am so ready for the trip, and the time off from work.
B

Ok fellas, I just got off the phone with JM and Dan ordering my Texas tribute pipe. I have a little treat for all of us to smoke. I am hoping that everyone who comes enjoys smoking a good VA. I have a tin that I am going to open there and smoke with you guys. Of course it has to be something special so I hope you fellas enjoy aged tobacco. The trip is coming soon. Its just over a month till we leave TX on the way to PA. I am so ready for the trip, and the time off from work.
B
gunsandcigars88 said:
You guys are scaring me... Do you all not like VA's?
B

Sounds good, don't be scared.
I suspect like myself most BOTL in or around Pennsylvania, are suffering from a bit of SPRING FEVER! We are experiencing our first few days of possibly warm and sunny weather. So much to do ---- OUTSIDE! :thumbs:

B
gunsandcigars88 said:
You guys are scaring me... Do you all not like VA's?
B

Sounds good, don't be scared.
I suspect like myself most BOTL in or around Pennsylvania, are suffering from a bit of SPRING FEVER! We are experiencing our first few days of possibly warm and sunny weather. So much to do ---- OUTSIDE! :thumbs:

Lol, glad to hear the weather is nice there. Hope you all enjoy the nice weather!
B

So are you making this trip solo? I'm at Boswells now & Dan said he thought you were bringing Kyle along?? Just wondering.

(edited to correct typo)

Yea, my roommate will be coming as well. We both enjoy a fine pipe. Kinda the only way I am able to afford this trip.
B

Well fellas, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Though I am afraid that I have some bad news to bring forward. My trip to PA has been canceled. My roommates work decided to screw him over last minute, and decide not to give him the days off. I was planning on making the drive in 2 days, but that was only going to be possible with someone to keep me awake. Now it would take me 3-4 days to drive which would only leave me with 1 day to stay in PA. That is just not going to work out obviously. Hopefully I will be able to come up there some other time. Sorry to drop this so close to when I was coming, but I just found out today.
B

Sorry to hear that B. You know, Iowa is closer than PA is. :whistling: Although we don't have anything as grand as Boswell's, we do have lots of cornfields and pigs. Ok, nevermind. :laugh:

Fellas, I hope you have seen that I am not coming now. I am getting worried you haven't. I am going to feel bad if you all show up to HERF with me and I am not there.
B

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought it might be worth mentioning here, since you're all talking about boswell's

I just realized that I'll be attending Shippensburg University next fall and I will be right down the road from Chambersburg. I'll definitely have to drop by and have you guys show me how to really smoke a pipe (I've only been doing so for a couple of weeks now and really enjoy it)