• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pittsburgh, PA shop

tolije

I have a buisiness trip to Pittsburgh for a couple of weeks in Feb and found this shop online. It is listed as the only shop in the vicinity that sells Tatuajes. That usually means a pretty good selection of smokes. It also sometimes means that they are pretty expensive. Is anyone here familiar with this place? Are there better shops in the area?

I have never heard of the place, however, I am not very familiar with many places in that area of town, in general. I probably will have some time to kill over the next week or so, so I probably will stop down and check it out. Looks like it is only 20 mins from my girlfriend's house, so I will swing by.

Is there any type of Tatuaje in particular you are interested in? I can get prices and post them. I don't know much about Tatuajes, but if the prices are on the high side, at least it would save you a trip out of the city.

There is a good smoke shop called "Poor Richards" in the Station Square area of the city. Pretty large walk-in humidor and very convenient from downtown (10 minute walk). I am sure cookie_1978 can recommend some places too.

Hope this helps.

Poor Richards is the nicest within the city. There is a place called "Blooms" in the South Side. It is not as fancy as PR, but they also have a nice selection of smokes.

I have never heard of the place, however, I am not very familiar with many places in that area of town, in general. I probably will have some time to kill over the next week or so, so I probably will stop down and check it out. Looks like it is only 20 mins from my girlfriend's house, so I will swing by.

Is there any type of Tatuaje in particular you are interested in? I can get prices and post them. I don't know much about Tatuajes, but if the prices are on the high side, at least it would save you a trip out of the city.

There is a good smoke shop called "Poor Richards" in the Station Square area of the city. Pretty large walk-in humidor and very convenient from downtown (10 minute walk). I am sure cookie_1978 can recommend some places too.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. If you do stop by, check the prices on the Tatuaje Noellas and Regios. That would provide a base whether to see if they are overpriced or not. I will definately check out Poor Richards while I am there also. I have never been to Pittsburgh and am really not looking forward to it in the winter time. I would rather this trip be during the warmer months. Maybe we could share a smoke sometime while I am in town. Looks like I will be there from 12-23 FEB.

I have a buisiness trip to Pittsburgh for a couple of weeks in Feb and found this shop online. It is listed as the only shop in the vicinity that sells Tatuajes. That usually means a pretty good selection of smokes. It also sometimes means that they are pretty expensive. Is anyone here familiar with this place? Are there better shops in the area?

I have never heard of that place either as I reside in a southern suburb of Pittsburgh. I saw that as well though on Tatuajes site. Intrested in hearing the prices though.

I sent the shop an e-mail previously, but no one ever got back to me.

I decided to call today. They are out of the Noellas, but they have Regios in stock for $10/stick. MSRP is $9.50, so that is not horrible if you really like them.

Hope this helps.

Thanks much for the effort gentlemen. I was just informed yesterday (Friday) that my trip to Pittsburgh was postponed. No new date yet, hopefully when it is warmer.

I sent the shop an e-mail previously, but no one ever got back to me.

I decided to call today. They are out of the Noellas, but they have Regios in stock for $10/stick. MSRP is $9.50, so that is not horrible if you really like them.

Hope this helps.

Well, my trip was rescheduled and I am sitting in Pittsburgh. I am staying on the Southside (10th ST just north of E Carson). How can I get to Poor Richard's? I would like to check it out. I stopped by Bloom's today, but it was closed already. Hopefully, I can get off a bit earlier some time this week.

Hope this helps.

If you're staying on 10th... you are really close. Just take Carson west-nw (towards the Fort Pitt Tunnels) to Station Square. From what I remember it's the first intersection after the Liberty Bridge. If I'm not mistaken, Poor Richard's is inside the big Station Square building. Hope you find it! Cheers!

I am coming to the end of my stay here is Pittsburgh. I truly appreciate all the assistance with information from all. FYI - all three shops the I visited (Blooms, Poor Richards, and the Old Allegheny Shoppe) now carry a pretty good selection of Tatuajes. Blooms has a pretty nice selection of DPGs also.

Being a born and raised southern boy, I was a bit apprehensive about spending a couple of weeks in a big city. I was pleasantly surprised. The people here are extremely polite and helpful. It has been a very enjoyable trip. This has been the best trip I have taken in a long time. It sure beats the hell out of staying in Iraq. Seriously though, if you have not been to Pittsburgh and ever get the chance – do not pass it up. And while you are there, be sure to look up Rob (cookie_1978).

I would like to especially thank Rob for his outstanding hospitality. We had a great smoke by the river at the historic Station Square. We also had some great food at the Gandy Dancer – that was a place I would have not gone to had it not been for Rob.

Thanks for your time in welcoming a fellow BOTL to a great city. Pass along my best wishes to your wife and family also.

Being a Pittsburgh Boy (Kennywood, West Mifflin area,) I have to say Allegheny Smokeworks is the best all around local in the city, Bloom's has the best selection, and Olde Allegheny shoppe is the one I frequent most, there are a number of good shops besides these 3, for some reason I dislike going to Poor Richard's, they are the shop that got me into it, At 16 many late evening trips down there to get smokes after football practice, but a few of the people that work in there seem a little snobbish to me, This keeps me from frequenting there much

What's closest to PNC park, because when I go in August, I'm staying right across the strre.

What's closest to PNC park, because when I go in August, I'm staying right across the strre.

well you can go to the southside and see blooms or poor richards, if you're there on a saturday check out blooms on a saturday they got a good feast going, or if you have a car rented allegheny smokeworks is about a 15 minute drive up rt.28 (rt. 28 can be accessed on the northside probably about 5 blocks from your place) take the blawknox exit great shop

I am coming to the end of my stay here is Pittsburgh. I truly appreciate all the assistance with information from all. FYI - all three shops the I visited (Blooms, Poor Richards, and the Old Allegheny Shoppe) now carry a pretty good selection of Tatuajes. Blooms has a pretty nice selection of DPGs also.

Being a born and raised southern boy, I was a bit apprehensive about spending a couple of weeks in a big city. I was pleasantly surprised. The people here are extremely polite and helpful. It has been a very enjoyable trip. This has been the best trip I have taken in a long time. It sure beats the hell out of staying in Iraq. Seriously though, if you have not been to Pittsburgh and ever get the chance – do not pass it up. And while you are there, be sure to look up Rob (cookie_1978).

I would like to especially thank Rob for his outstanding hospitality. We had a great smoke by the river at the historic Station Square. We also had some great food at the Gandy Dancer – that was a place I would have not gone to had it not been for Rob.

Thanks for your time in welcoming a fellow BOTL to a great city. Pass along my best wishes to your wife and family also.

Tony it was great meeting you. Anytime you are in Pittsburgh, be sure to give me a yell. And again, thanks for your 20 years of service.