• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Places to smoke cigars in Columbus OH?

heliofire

I am going to Columbus OH for the holidays with my wife to visit her family. And I was hoping some of the guys on here might be able to help find a warm place to relax and have a cigar away from the family.

thanks for your help

Unfortunately the smoking ban has made the winter months hard for us in C-bus. Your best bet is a B&M. Smoking is even banned at country clubs. The folks at Woodland (riverratt's local) are friendly and have a nice selection of sticks in two walk-ins. It is in Delaware on Sandusky and about 20 minutes north of Powell. Uptown cigar is in Westerville and just opened in October. Free coffee and a lot of sitting space. No web site yet (614.392.2302). Let me know via PM if and when to grab a smoke. Enjoy your stay.

Has anyone in Columbus been to Timba Cigars off sawmill rd, that place is kind of close to the house. I was just wonder how that place is?

If your wife is going to go shopping head up to Easton. There is a Tinderbox that always has a selection of Opus, Anejo, and other decent sticks a buck or two above MSRP and it is a nice place just to sit and watch the passerbys and have a cigar.

How long are you going to be there? I was thinking about asking around and seeing if some of these new Ohio brothers wanted to get together for an afternoon of smoking.

If your wife is going to go shopping head up to Easton. There is a Tinderbox that always has a selection of Opus, Anejo, and other decent sticks a buck or two above MSRP and it is a nice place just to sit and watch the passerbys and have a cigar.

How long are you going to be there? I was thinking about asking around and seeing if some of these new Ohio brothers wanted to get together for an afternoon of smoking.

I'll be there all next week. Congrats on getting married, I was just looking at your pass. I just got married back in Aug. I am sure I will go to easton. is the tinderbox at the mall or around easton?

Right there at the mall. My wife just drops me off and goes shopping. Last time I was there I smoked three cigars, was gifted several by the employees (who are great guys), and talked to a liquor distributor who gave me free samples (this is the second time this has happened...but this guy was sober, strayvector!). Will you have access to the site. If so I'll let you know if and when I am going to head up.

Yeah I will have internet access while I am up there. Her parents finally joined the rest of the world and got wifi, which is impressive since they did not even have cable tv until 2 years ago. But they are great people so we can let that slide.

Had a heck of a time with Nfulton and Cincicigarman last time I was in Columbus. If you get a chance to hang with either of them, make sure you make every effort to do so. Nate is especially good at talking distributors out of samples of the good stuff.

Timba is OK but Woodland is a fine place to herf. It is not far from where you'll be. I can herf Wed. night or Saturday. Woodland is opening up at 3:00 Wed and will be open until 8;00. Woodland opens at 10:00 am Saturday and closes at 10:;00pm. We can even herf Thursday or Friday early (noon -4:00p). Let me know. I would love to get together.

Greg

I am not sure yet what day I'll have free to go herf, but I'll keep you updated. By the way I am sorry to read about the loss of your dog.

Kipp

I'll be in Columbus around 11 tomorrow if anyone wants to meet. Normally I go to the Tinderbox in Easton, but if anyone wants to meet elsewhere, I'm up for it. I'd just need thorough directions as I am terrible about finding places.