• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Plannig road trip need input

Devil Doc said:
Matt R said:
Sometimes I get on an airplane and fly to Philly just for a cheesesteak and a soft pretzel.  :love:
[snapback]295313[/snapback]​
Gino's or Pat's?

Doc.
[snapback]295333[/snapback]​

Geno's of those two, however

Leo's (420 North exit I95)

or John's Pizza in Frazier PA :cool:

are both better.

Wurm said:
Devil Doc said:
Matt R said:
Sometimes I get on an airplane and fly to Philly just for a cheesesteak and a soft pretzel.  :love:
[snapback]295313[/snapback]​
Gino's or Pat's?

Doc.
[snapback]295333[/snapback]​

Geno's of those two, however

Leo's (420 North exit I95)

or John's Pizza in Frazier PA :cool:

are both better.
[snapback]295338[/snapback]​
But do they have the South Philly atmosphere?

Nowhere on earth has the South Philly atmosphere, but I'm willing to forgo that for a kick ass provolone cheese steak smothered in mushrooms and onions dripping Del Monte ketchup onto the plate... :thumbs:

Grilled onions and Whiz on mine. Geno's over Pat's, but there's another place that I liked even better, but can't remember the name. My driver takes me... LOL!

Matt R said:
Grilled onions and Whiz on mine. Geno's over Pat's, but there's another place that I liked even better, but can't remember the name. My driver takes me... LOL!
[snapback]295391[/snapback]​
Now that's a real cheese steak. And anyone who'd put ketchup on a cheese steak is a philistine. :laugh:

Doc.

Devil Doc said:
Matt R said:
[snapback]295391[/snapback]​
Now that's a real cheese steak. And anyone who'd put ketchup on a cheese steak is a philistine. :laugh:

Doc.
[snapback]295480[/snapback]​

Pfffttttt!

Matt, I like whiz steaks too but they have to have ketchup from a squeeze bottle to be a true philly steak.

Not a big fan of pizza steaks though.