• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please help! I'm looking for a low priced daily smoke

Hoyo de Monterrey - Dark Sumatra Espresso is a very nice inexpensive cigar.

hoyodarksumatraespresso.jpg

:thumbs:

:thumbs: on the Padron 2000's for a great, inexpensive smoke. If you want to cut the cost even more try the Padron Londres. A 42 x 5.5 stick that you can pick up a box at Holt's for 65 bucks ! This is one of my favorite size Padron's.
I'd try a fiver of each of these to see what you like better. While I also really like the Londres size, the taste profile is a tad different than the 2000. I find the Londres have a much more spicy start to them before settling down into the rich creamy flavor typical of Padrons, whereas the 2000 doesn't seem to get off to that spicy and sometimes harsh start. YMMV.

I'll also throw another :thumbs: towards the Hoyo de Monterrey, tons of flavor in these sticks for the money.

Onyx Reserves are pretty decent for the price. You can find singles for 2-3bucks.
I have some Onyx Reserve Mini Belicosos and Padron 5000 maduros if you are interested in trying them.
I can send you some just PM me.

Punch Rothschild or Champion. Rothschild comes in box of 50 for around $100 and the Champion is 25 for around $65. Both are tasty and quick smokes.

I need to try more punches. I've had the Champion and was impressed with construction but flavor was forgetable for me. Try the Olivia Special G perfecto. I had that last night and it was very nice. Plus it can be had for just a few bucks.

Check out the Oliva Serie G or the Oliva bundles. The Flor De Oliva's and Flor De Oliva Gold are both long filler bundle and a great cheap smoke.