• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please help me identify these cigars:

the_jiggler

A buddy of mine gave me these two cigars today. I have searched high and low to try and figure out what they are. I think the smaller one is a Hemingway work of art but I can't figure out what the larger one is as all the Anejo's seem to have a cedar wrapper on them. I figure since there is so much talk about Fuentes here that this will be an easy answer for somebody.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9273]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9274]

Thanks!

Looks like a Work of Art Maduro and an Anejo Shark, but I am no expert.

Ken

A buddy of mine gave me these two cigars today. I have searched high and low to try and figure out what they are. I think the smaller one is a Hemingway work of art but I can't figure out what the larger one is as all the Anejo's seem to have a cedar wrapper on them. If figure since there is so much talk about Fuentes here that this will be an easy answer for somebody.

Thanks!

What you have there is a tasty "shark". Here is a link to help identify them for the future, http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?album=35&pos=0

Fuente Anejo #77 Shark and a Hemingway Work of Art Maduro with the new Fuente 100th anniversary band. Enjoy 'em!

Great. Thanks so much. Do the prices look reasonable for a B&M?

Edit: Just saw the price on the link. Duh!

They are fakes...Just send them to me for proper disposal.. :D

I won't repeat it but these here guys are correct, some nice smokes you have there buddy! :cool:

_craig_

LOL. I would but I don't have the money for postage. Between the noobie sampler trade and the bridge I just bought in Brooklyn, I'm totally tapped.

LOL. I would but I don't have the money for postage. Between the noobie sampler trade and the bridge I just bought in Brooklyn, I'm totally tapped.

Just sell the bridge. I'm sure that you can get at least $5.00 out of it, then you can afford to send me the sticks... :thumbs: